FastWebHost Reviews

FastWebHost
31 reviews of FastWebHost

Terrible.
FastWebhost offers you downtime. I tried to host a website with them for a few days but the site went off and online non-stop. Support blamed me, saying the website consumed to much virtual memory. Bollocks. It was only a weblog, nothing special.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2014 - January, 2014

Do Not Use Them!
I signed up with them two months ago with the unlimited service. Down more than up & customer service blames it on usage with multiple sites under one service. Asked for my money back & have not received a dime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

I had continuous problems receiving emails through my site. I finally canceled the account. But they continue to bill me every month through paypal, and there is no way to stop it. Basic fraud. Don't sign up with them -- you'll never be able to leave!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2002 - September, 2008

Terrible Service! Servers went down. cust. support would fix something, then 2 days later, back to th same prob. My server went out for 2 weeks! TERRIBLE NEVER USE THEM!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - February, 2008

I can say that their servers are very speed and i never got a complient for theirsupport and their recently updated packages are nice and worth.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - February, 2008

ehostpros.com is the best hosting i seen. Now a days their support is best and i found that their package simply fantastic.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - December, 2007

I have been very happy with the customer service and level of attention. great job doing by ehostpros.com . Recent times they increased their support levels. KEEP IT UP EHOSTPROS.COM

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - November, 2007

I've had excellent service from them for more then 5 years now. I'm sad to see other people having problems. Today I have a problem. Everything is down including ehostpros.com own web site. A major problem has hit them?

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2003 - November, 2007

I had a bunch of sites hosted here and was having costant problems, mainly with sending emails. Also, I had mistakenly overpaid them for 4 months via PayPal's automatic payment. It took them 3 months to send a refund, and I only got 3 of the 4 months refu

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - October, 2005

Terrible support/uptime. I cancelled my account on Oct 19th, 2005 and still haven't received a refund. It's now Jan 17th, 2006. I've filed fraud charges and have also notified my credit card company.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2004 - October, 2005