FastWebHost Reviews

FastWebHost
36 reviews of FastWebHost

big fraud don't ever trust them
one day without my permission my account is deleted just after upgrading my hosting plan , when i called then they were unable to speak anything and after that they stop taking my calls.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Bad Service
Really bad service, they dont care about the costumer, really low knowledge on hosting tech.
Difficult to keep a chat with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

FastWebHost credit card fraud
I used Fast webhost from past 3 years (when it used to be called ehostpros) .. The service is really worst and even the charged my card and asked me to send the card details.. I asked them to pay my money back if they cant activate my account.. no reply

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2012 - November, 2014

Cannot contact Support, Cannot host web site
I've used this company since 2006 when it was call ehostpros, since renewing my service for two years in November 2013 I have not been able to access my Cpanel and all attemps to contact the company have not had any success. Don't use them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2006

Worthless! Don't even consider it.
They're servers are constantly blacklisted. Emails to major domains (hotmail, verizon, etc.) are blocked. Last week they blocked emails from eBay to me. Email service goes down frequently and the "lost" messages are neither delivered nor received.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - February, 2014

Terrible.
FastWebhost offers you downtime. I tried to host a website with them for a few days but the site went off and online non-stop. Support blamed me, saying the website consumed to much virtual memory. Bollocks. It was only a weblog, nothing special.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2014 - January, 2014

Do Not Use Them!
I signed up with them two months ago with the unlimited service. Down more than up & customer service blames it on usage with multiple sites under one service. Asked for my money back & have not received a dime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

I had continuous problems receiving emails through my site. I finally canceled the account. But they continue to bill me every month through paypal, and there is no way to stop it. Basic fraud. Don't sign up with them -- you'll never be able to leave!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2002 - September, 2008

Terrible Service! Servers went down. cust. support would fix something, then 2 days later, back to th same prob. My server went out for 2 weeks! TERRIBLE NEVER USE THEM!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - February, 2008

I can say that their servers are very speed and i never got a complient for theirsupport and their recently updated packages are nice and worth.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - February, 2008