FastWebHost Reviews

FastWebHost
32 reviews of FastWebHost

Worthless! Don't even consider it.
They're servers are constantly blacklisted. Emails to major domains (hotmail, verizon, etc.) are blocked. Last week they blocked emails from eBay to me. Email service goes down frequently and the "lost" messages are neither delivered nor received.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - February, 2014

Terrible.
FastWebhost offers you downtime. I tried to host a website with them for a few days but the site went off and online non-stop. Support blamed me, saying the website consumed to much virtual memory. Bollocks. It was only a weblog, nothing special.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2014 - January, 2014

Do Not Use Them!
I signed up with them two months ago with the unlimited service. Down more than up & customer service blames it on usage with multiple sites under one service. Asked for my money back & have not received a dime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

I had continuous problems receiving emails through my site. I finally canceled the account. But they continue to bill me every month through paypal, and there is no way to stop it. Basic fraud. Don't sign up with them -- you'll never be able to leave!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2002 - September, 2008

Terrible Service! Servers went down. cust. support would fix something, then 2 days later, back to th same prob. My server went out for 2 weeks! TERRIBLE NEVER USE THEM!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - February, 2008

I can say that their servers are very speed and i never got a complient for theirsupport and their recently updated packages are nice and worth.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - February, 2008

ehostpros.com is the best hosting i seen. Now a days their support is best and i found that their package simply fantastic.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - December, 2007

I have been very happy with the customer service and level of attention. great job doing by ehostpros.com . Recent times they increased their support levels. KEEP IT UP EHOSTPROS.COM

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - November, 2007

I've had excellent service from them for more then 5 years now. I'm sad to see other people having problems. Today I have a problem. Everything is down including ehostpros.com own web site. A major problem has hit them?

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2003 - November, 2007

I had a bunch of sites hosted here and was having costant problems, mainly with sending emails. Also, I had mistakenly overpaid them for 4 months via PayPal's automatic payment. It took them 3 months to send a refund, and I only got 3 of the 4 months refu

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - October, 2005