Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd. Reviews

Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd.

Awesome Services
Fox Hosting is serving me from 2013 & till now i never faced any issue from their side. Their services are too good in any matters like some time mailing issues I faced but they resolved it within 5 min on my one email.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Very good service
"great support from people working here.. And very good service at very cheap rates. I would rate this company as 5star company.. "

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Really Expert in Web Hosting
I had some trouble transferring my site from my former host but Fox Hosting was right there with me to figure out the issue. I appreciate all the knowledge base articles and information they make available to customers like me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Comfortable and nice support team
What a great professional team providing great support. Time is not the constraint for them. Being a part of Fox Data Services family is a fabulous experience. My special thanks to Mr. Ravindra. Interaction with them is quite comfortable and nice.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Friendly Behavior & Instant Support
Fox Hosting's team is very friendly & listen the problems & issues carefully. The staff is quick responder as I can trust them because whenever i required the support the fox help desk members are always online to provide support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Thanks Fox Without you I was nothing
Thank you Fox Data Services (P) Ltd. to give an online identity of my Handicraft business. Now I can earn more then 90% through online according to offline sales at my showroom. Thanks I never found the server downtime since I'm a customer.

Affordable Web Hosting provider & Reliable Services
Fox's services are absolutely fabulous. After I switched to Fox Data Services (P) Ltd., my website is performing much better without facing any downtime. I found that the technical team is full of experience in any technical & help as personal client.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Good support system
"Its great!!! it has good speed and has good support system". Loved them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

This Company is Good for me & i recommend to all
I've been with Maverick Business Solutions since 2011, I never experienced a problem with their support, or any major problem with my site. I love their support, even my problems were outside their scope of support, they would still help me to solve them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Review Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd.

Your review of Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd.

Your domain hosted with Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd.