Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd. Reviews

Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd.

Very Nice Company
FHPL is really having a good team with quick response. We're happy to have our web hosting with Fox Hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Impressed with customer service
Well I never write the reviews generally for any company but the Fox Hosting (Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd.) really deserve the reviews because of customer support. Its really awesome & quick responded. All my issues, Problems are solved by their team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Beware: Biggest Fraud in the Industry
They are worst ever !! fraud. don't waste your business and money with them. These all positive reviews written by their worker or relatives.

Don't take any kind of service from them, otherwise you will be cheated.
rices are cheap but really bad servi

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Price & Tech Support is good
I'd taken services from Fox Hosting [Fox Data Services (P) Ltd.) in August 2015. Their price are really affordable & Tech support is so good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Nice Company
Fox Hosting is really nice company. I'm very happy & feel good to have a hosting company like Fox Data Services. Nice Pricing, Good Tech Support, Executives are well educated & knowledgeable.

Support Team is very Good
I'm using Fox Hosting's services from 2013 & still I didn't face any issue with their servers. few days back I found that my mails are not delivering to my client & I called their support department & seriously they resolved the issue during the call.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Helpfull Team
I just recently starts my business with Fox Hosting through a matrimonial website & buy my domain & hosting from Fox. Megha (A team member) is very helpful girl & provided me to use cpanel with all details.

Best price really
I'm really very thankful to Fox Hosting specially Ravindra Gupta. They provide me hosting on very low price in my budget & I'm satisfied with them in support also.

Quick Response I've never seened yet
FHPL's Support team is excellent & replies to all my query, issues for any support instantly. I appreciate the whole team to provide me quick support & best hosting in my budget.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Awesome Services
Fox Hosting is serving me from 2013 & till now i never faced any issue from their side. Their services are too good in any matters like some time mailing issues I faced but they resolved it within 5 min on my one email.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Review Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd.

Your review of Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd.

Your domain hosted with Fox Data Services Pvt. Ltd.

3IWS Networks