Fozzy Reviews

Fozzy
79 reviews of Fozzy

Good range of price plans. Good ssd web host.
They always know what I'm talking about (I'm highly technical myself). My site is always online and accessible to my visitors, I am glad and happy to deal with Fozzy.

I like their honesty, stable work and affordable hosting service
I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now. They are extremely knowledgeable and very patient, fozzy have been outstanding to work with.

Really great experience. Fozzy is cool ssd host!
I looked at a large number of hosts before choosing Fozzy.com. Their rates for a managed Linux VPS are great, and their service is outstanding. They respond quickly and regularly go above and beyond. My business depends on them, and they always come.

It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
The customer service is incredible. They get back to you within minutes. I have not experienced any problems. The tutorials are perfect, and they include software that you can create a very nice website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

I appreciate Fozzy pro-active stand on security on the server
I have been with fozzy.com for over 4 months. I had some issues in the beginning with my Xen VPS. I would have times where the VPS was responsive. I cant really complain because of the price. It is really the best host. Recommended.

I have never had a problem with up-time
Really a great domain registrar and webhost! Really friendly and kind staff who is always there for all the customers! Well done, fozzy, thanks!

I'm extremely happy with fozzy services
I am not some professional in building web sites. I just have my own site that has 2 domain names hosted at Fozzy (the 2 different domains lead to the same site). The site I use is just for my hobby in fact my son helped me build the site!

Fozzy offer help FAST and always politely
I do not have any problem with fozzy.com, didn't see any downtime with my site. Their server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection). The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web

Pricing speaks for itself
Once you find your way and report your problem, service is GREAT! The technicians reply almost immediately. Even the supervisor responded within a couple hours, when I was told it would take an additional 24 hours.
Good job, fozzy team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Fozzy runs a highly professional, reliable and trustworthy operation
Fozzy is wonderful ssd web host. This is the 3rd time that the Ticket-team solve a small technical issue in minutes, if not seconds.

Very impressive, compliments!