Fozzy Reviews

Fozzy
86 reviews of Fozzy

The best uptime and support response times out there
We have been with Fozzy for the last few years and have never even considered looking elsewhere. Always very helpful and prompt. I always recommend fozzy when I'm asked for my opinion.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Fozzy have exceeded my expectations time and time again
I've used fozzy.com for quite a few of my websites over the 3 months and I've never really had to go anywhere else. They offer great customer service and the hosting is fast and easy to set up on multiple sites. They load fast and they are up 100%

Thanks for the great work so far and keep it up
This host had the best support and options the other guys only dreamed of being able to offer.
I can also add that fozzy is fair in every aspect of the word. My websites load quickly, and I can't remember the last time the service was down.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

My Joomla sites have never run faster or smoother
Been a fozzy customer since 03/2017. The customer service is beyond. I usually get service for my multiple questions VPS/wordpress, within minutes. Every person has been so patient and respectful. Can't recommend fozzy enough!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all
I've been with fozzy.com for more than 2 months now and I have nothing but positive things to say about them. They are reliable and when you send a ticket to their service team, they reply quickly and efficiently. And the pricing is just awesome!

They've handled every ticket quickly
I should say that control panel is modern and there are all the extras that you need. They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc. the website is always online and running fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Fozzy.com is an excellent web host, easy to set up fast
Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing.
Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST!

Good range of price plans. Good ssd web host.
They always know what I'm talking about (I'm highly technical myself). My site is always online and accessible to my visitors, I am glad and happy to deal with Fozzy.

I like their honesty, stable work and affordable hosting service
I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now. They are extremely knowledgeable and very patient, fozzy have been outstanding to work with.

Really great experience. Fozzy is cool ssd host!
I looked at a large number of hosts before choosing Fozzy.com. Their rates for a managed Linux VPS are great, and their service is outstanding. They respond quickly and regularly go above and beyond. My business depends on them, and they always come.

Review Fozzy