Fozzy Reviews

Fozzy
77 reviews of Fozzy

They have demonstrated great skills in server
I have been a customer of fozzy.com for some time now. I have upgraded from shared to VPS. The speed of my 15GB website has been good and all issues on our site have been handled professionally and pagespeed / onpage results are just fine.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Reliable uptime (99.9% guarantee)
Impeccable support, yes on weekends too, fast servers and very well priced. I recommend their ssd hosting service to others. Fozzy is perfect web hosting provider.

I like this decent web host, I'm happy.
My experience with tech support has been good - I receive prompt and helpful responses. I have 3 domains hosted on Fozzy VPS hosting account and just renewed them for next year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!
They actually listen to what your whole problem is, and not just picking out the key words they need to hear to get you off the Skype ASAP. Never more than a few minutes of wait time!
I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out! They help

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Fozzy use Litespeed server and it is super fast
Amazing support, great service. I asked another hosting provider to do something little for me and they blew me off that I have to do it. Fozzy with the same problem solved the issue in a few hours. You guys are awesome. THANK YOU

I highly recommend Fozzy. Great features
I USED LOTS OF HOSTS OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS AND FOZZY IS THE BEST SO FAR. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND ARE CHEAP. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY!

The add-ons work a high percentage of the time
Our forum is running well on Fozzy.
They had to help us install our phpBB forum since our IT guy was sick for a few days.
A+ service highly recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

I am glad to deal with fozzy web host!
So far - awesome! I moved from another hosting provider - and Fozzy had me up and running instantly! Any support issue is answered immediately - and the cpanel is incredible!

Overal I highly recommend this host to anyone
Excellent quality of service - and very quick responses to any questions/concerns. I was aware of only 5 minutes downtime (if that) in the first 6 months I've been dealing with fozzy.com. The price is more than reasonable. The patience of their staff!

Speed is pretty fast — Recommended
I've used a number of hosts but these guys are the best I've ever come across for wordpress hosting.
Super fast (have their own caching plugin), very secure and the technical support is amazing. My experience with Fozzy has been very satisfying.

Review Fozzy