Fozzy Reviews

Fozzy
77 reviews of Fozzy

Fozzy have great flexibility and room for growth
Fozzy customer service is absolutely great. Not that you need to use it that often! But lightning quick replies and a very proactive, friendly, helpful attitude.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

I like their fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support
Fozzy in my experience provide an exemplary service. Beyond the bits and bytes the people that maintain it are very professional and really understand the needs of modern IT. Highly recommend their ssd web hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

They are customer oriented people
Fozzy ssd hosting has been a great experience for me. The crew there offers fast hosting service.
I would recommend fozzy ssd hosting to anyone that is looking to do some hosting, Personal or Professional.

Great Job Team!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Recommend this decent ssd web hosting provider!
I migrated my hosting from my previous (bad) host to Fozzy and I was really amazed by their customer service. They take care of everything and if you have any doubts, they answer almost immediately with a thorough honest solution. Server speed is so fast.

Recommend this decent ssd host
My websites subject is prise to the Fozzy.com. In addition, for customers who do not speak English I offer training videos for site setup on the web sites. Actually my English is not perfect too. I would handle the situation.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

My uptime is 100% while dealing with Fozzy host
I've used other hosts who do not reach out to customers, and only after your site is offline and you contact support do you discover the uncaring host has made major changes without notifying you. Thanks to fozzy team for being proactive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Never had any unscheduled downtime
When I contact support the reaction time is awesome and the way these people are willing to work with/for you is amazing. Their claim that their support is the fastest in the world might well be true. Fozzy ssd web hosting is the best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Most of their support techs are of very high quality
I feel I am obliged to thank Fozzy web hosting and tell them that after following their advises I managed to upload my files correctly. How ever it was easier after changing an ISP. Thanks Fozzy very much for their support.

Very happy with price, service & support
I looked at their homepage and got to know fozzy offered nice shared hosting solutions along with nice features, free bonuses and the price for them impressed me a lot. So, after several days I contacted them directly, they replied immediately!

Really great service that I highly recommend!
I am not moving from this service people, they are just the best. The best support I ever encounter in the past 10 years. Great people, great options and reliability I do not see how other company can be better.

Review Fozzy