Fozzy Reviews

Fozzy
79 reviews of Fozzy

The pages load fast, day or night
I would highly recommend Fozzy SSD Hosting to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 5-10 minuted! The Control Panel has everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch!
I have used many others hosts in the past and they all had some problem or another with them. I have been with Fozzy.com for 9 months now and they really impress me. I am pretty much a novice when it comes to a lot of the different things like mysql.

I'm happy with moving my site to Fozzy
I am impressed by Fozzy.com work. Yes, their ssd hosting is very professional. As for the speed and network uptime, they are perfect. In conclusion, I would like to say that this host met my expectations and I'd like to thank them for professional service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Very knowledgeable fast and friendly support
Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals. 99.9% network & server uptime.
If your looking for VPS host which doesn't oversell and offers excellent customer support look no further, Fozzy is your host of choice.

I am happy I've chosen Fozzy ssd hosting
Glad to deal with Fozzy. Besides, pretty good pricing for hosting packages, nice control panel with a load of features. I would recommend their service to anyone looking for a good, steady hosting and friendly support.

variety of tools (web development, webmail, website analysis, etc)
My website runs really fast with Fozzy. Its not a html website, but use large database (300mb++).
I recommended and guarantee you will have a peace of mind with this hosting. They use Litespeed server, their ssd hosting is fast. Recommended!

Services provided are above normal
My experience with Fozzy.com have been awesome so far. I experience very little downtime (30 mins - 6 months), download speeds are good for the most part and I have yet to run into a serious problem where I would have to contact customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

My host choice is Fozzy
One thing I must say about Fozzy is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the skype, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

Fozzy Hosting is Much Faster!
I tried 2 other hosts before. I want to say that I'm extremely satisfied dealing with Fozzy web host. Must say their ssd hosting is really fast, my website is always up and available for my visitors around the globe. Everything is great!

Happy using Fozzy hosting service
Great hosting! I keep several websites with them and I have no issues!
Support is fantastic, very polite and answering very professional, very detailed each time.
They suggested package for me, they helped with migration and my websites are working.

Review Fozzy