Fozzy Reviews

Fozzy
79 reviews of Fozzy

I like Fozzy ssd hosting
Fozzy is an extremely proficient web host and support is very helpful. This time, they were able to go beyond what I reported. They even helped to modify my script to work more efficient. I can also add their ssd web hosting is much faster than regular.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Fozzy is TOP Web Host!
Performance and price are what caught my eye when switching to Fozzy SSD hosting service.
Support is very helpful and most of the time I get a reply within minutes, they solve even the most difficult questions.
I've had nothing but the best support.

Satisfied with Fozzy service & will continue using them!
My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found Fozzy and have never looked back.
Their ssd hosting is much faster than regular one. Fozzy support team is amazing. Recommended!

Very Pleased with Fozzy.com hosting service!
Hi,
Hope it will be interesting for you if I share my experience about dealing with Fozzy web host.
I have never had such a high level of support from a host before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.

Features and Tools are Unique!
Well, Fozzy ssd web hosting has got to be the best in the business. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

Fozzy servers are super fast!
I have always found Fozzy.com to be fast and efficient. I have to give credit to this host they take their customers first and go extra miles to fix anything for you even if it is caused by your negligence. They just want to keep you happy.

I have really superb support help from Fozzy
I have signed up with Fozzy.com and would like to tell you about the quality of service they provide. It has been a great host for me. It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about their excellent support - these guys are great.

Thanks a lot to Fozzy ssd hosting service
I would like to say that I'm fully satisfied dealing with Fozzy ssd hosting service. Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy. When I contacted them telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution—é

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Fozzy ssd hosting is amazing
What I want to say that I'm thankful a lot to my friend Alex who recommended me to choose Fozzy.com and their ssd hosting services. Their prices are great but not the cheapest - you will get what you pay for without any doubt. Their website is convenient

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Review Fozzy