Galaxyvisions, Inc Reviews

Galaxyvisions, Inc
49 reviews of Galaxyvisions, Inc

Very competitive prices, uptime very good, but great customer service - they went the extra mile for me which was greatly appreciated. A host who do care about their customers :-)

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - November, 2007

Have been customer of GV for over a year, never a significant problem, there were few minor issues with email, but a quick call to tech support resolved issues in minutes. Cant even feel that its on a shared server. Highly reccomended.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - October, 2007

BEST Windows VPS! I tried two others first and both way over promised and under performed. What a nightmare! Then came GV! Their support and knowledge is unmatched! Their pricing, reliability and servers speeds are fantastic. All around I've been very imp

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - October, 2007

What else can I say but WOW! The support is nothing less than spectacular! Every problem I've faced so far has been quickly addressed and I can't say enough about the support staff. Awesome!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2007

Galaxy Has Been Wonderful. Before signing up they answered Hours of my dumb questions, Support Was Fast and Live was on 24 7! The Setup Of My Server Took Only Hours, Compared To My Old Company That Is Perfect! I Did A Speed Test And It Was Extremely Fast!

Beware, most of Galaxyvision's IP addresses are either currently blocked by some providers or appear in older blacklists due to past spamming. Moneyback guarantee is a joke. So far they have only refunded a portion of what I paid. Buyer Beware!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2007

We've been in the Internet business since 1996 and have used literally dozens of hosts. Galaxy ROCKS! The level of support they have provided is seldom matched - quick, efficient, and knowledgeable. Great prices also - what else could you ask for?

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - September, 2007

What a breath of fresh air! Their support is excellent and I love the fact that I have the option to call and talk with someone instead of going back and forth for hours via e-mail. They are quick, friendly, and unlike my old host they are competent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2007

GalaxyVisions is something of a bit of fresh air in this Internet business world. Their customer service is so awesome they almost emulate a full time sys-admin on your team.

They are like a member of your team from day number one. I recommend highl

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - March, 2007

Leonid over at Galaxyvisions promised a 15-20 minute setup but delivered in about 2! That's 2 minutes to a fully functioning VPS!!! We were able to immediately login, unlike gate.com and are very excited to have found them after several VPS attempts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2007

Review Galaxyvisions, Inc