Galaxyvisions, Inc Reviews

Galaxyvisions, Inc
49 reviews of Galaxyvisions, Inc

Awesome provider, i have one of their top-of-line Dedicated for our business. My whole biz relies on them. More than once at all hours of the day, their support team has been available to help incredibly! They have solved problems that even a Sys Admin

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - February, 2007

These guys worked to create a customized bandwith/colocation solution that fit my requirements and budget.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - January, 2007

I couldn't ask for a better hosting company. Their prices are great, and their service is outstanding! We will be with them for a long time - we're ordering more servers in the next month.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - October, 2006

Great hosting company, fast setup and fast support. A+++

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - October, 2006

AWESOME! I received a phone call from Ruben (to me all the way over here in the UK) to tell me that my server was down, and support is already working on it. I didn't even realize it was down in the first place!!
Thanks for your excellent support.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2006 - June, 2006

Superior server. Good connected. Dedicated for only $65. This include WHM/Cpanel services that other charge you $30 . Very happy with galaxyvisions. A lot of additional services that costs cents ;)

Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2006

The guys at Galaxy are great, they promised me a turnaround time of 1 day, and they got me up in 3 hours. The speed is just inpecable, I am really shocked that there are still hosts that are inexpensive and there services are surreal.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - April, 2006

All I can say is that the setup and implementation was a breeze. Since day one we received outstanding service and professionalism. Support is always there to help. Reliability is a #1 priority for us and they guys deliver all the time. Thanks a lot

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - March, 2006

Reliable and well priced. Support is always there.
Thanks GV

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - March, 2006

A very reliable company and great to work with. Support is exceptional at all times. We are very happy with the service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - March, 2006