Galaxyvisions, Inc Reviews

Galaxyvisions, Inc
49 reviews of Galaxyvisions, Inc

We've received nothing but great service from GV, they have gone above and beyond many times to ensure that our needs are met. I highly recommend these guys

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - April, 2006

Galaxyvisions is superb!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - March, 2006

I honestly cant believe that for $64.99 a month my server is of the best quality. The staff is very helpful, and always around. No more hold times of 2 hours at other hosts. You guys are just great.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - March, 2006

I have been with Galaxy for several years. Ray & Ruben are always very helpful in hosting my dedicated servers. They have always been fair and honest. I strongly recommend Galaxy Visions to anyone looking for hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2002 - March, 2006

I also use Galaxy for VOIP services and the quality, along with the pricing is great.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - March, 2006

I am a very difficult client, GV worked long and hard for me. 3 for Tech because they do not have 24/7 phone, however, ticket support is great. I expect the best and for the money they are the best!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - March, 2006

I have been with GV for almost 2 years and have had a very good experience with them. The tech support team is very responsive.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - March, 2006

I have been galaxy for over 5 years now. I have over 6 colocation servers with them. Their customer service is outstanding. I never had any down time. Iam very happy with the service and will continue doing business with galaxy visions.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - March, 2006

Great Web Hosting provider, excellent support always someone on live chat and very quick when it comes to fixing issues. No complaints so far.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - March, 2006