Galaxyvisions, Inc Reviews

Galaxyvisions, Inc
49 reviews of Galaxyvisions, Inc

SCAM ARTISTS!
Buyers Beware! Company refused to process a refund of over $2,000 after service was cancelled. Office refuses to return phone calls or email inquiries.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - August, 2013

Top notch Support Response Time
I recently set up a new business and although technically knowledgeable and competent, I have needed their support of at all hours of the day. I have been very impressed with the speed of the support team in sorting out my problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Best service of any hosting company on the planet
We've used many hosting companies for our dedicated server needs, but for the last three years, we have been in the capable hands of GalaxyVisions. Support responds instantly, 24 hours a day, and their techs are extremely knowledgeable and professional.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2010

We've been working with Galaxy Visions for several years now. As a technology consulting company we have setup several of our clients with Colo space, and dedicated hosting services. We are able to access the facility 24/7, and recieve premium support. A+

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - November, 2011

First rate! Support is exceptional!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - October, 2011

Use this company at your own risk as if there is any problems they will not hesitate blaming you and ripping you off

One other issue I have is that it seems impossible to cancel your credit cards that they keep on file.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2008 - August, 2011

GalaxyVisions is by far the best agency I've encountered in the search for VPS and Dedicated server service. Always fast and helpful customer service. Frank is the best. I've got a crazy fast dedicated server connection for Forex with them now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

I have been with Galaxy Vision for over 2 years i am over the moon with them. I am no web guru or server guru but the online help from the support team is second to none anytime of the day within 30 mins they have sorted the problem 5*****

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - March, 2011

GalaxyVisions is one of the best hosting companies I've had a chance to do businesses with. I have been a running a small hosting and script company since 1997 and this is the 4th place I have leased Servers and VPS systems and I am 100% impressed.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - November, 2010

Great host. pricing very good and support even better. they help us with so many requets other hosts make us pay for. best host ever

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2010 - November, 2010