Gate.com Reviews

Gate.com
12 reviews of Gate.com

avoid gate.com
Gate.com has been hacked. Their "techies" are so outdated that they still use Windows 2003 ("but we're updating to Windows 2012 soon!"). All gate users - check your website's source code: you'll find hackers have added www.cheapjerseys.com & the like

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - April, 2016

Superb Service with Gate.com
I am a fervent fan of using Gate.com for my bands website. Through your services we have been able to integrate our music profiles along with music samples to get the word out about our band. We love the exposure we get and have never had any issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2008

Gate....rhymes with "GREAT!" and is
I get all the answers, easiest billing, low to nearly no downtime, fast page visits, and I have not found a better investment for my money. Gate.com is my choice

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

Web Hosting & more
Gate.com offers full service website hosting, virtual services & domain names. We have been using them since we started our business & web page. They are reliable & always available for any technical support uses. You will be glad you did too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2007

The Good Services.
Hi ,
First thank you very much for your greet services.
it's really help me and my company to improve our business with the others by using your emails to contact the whole worlds.
we are using your services since 2000 with out any problem .
thanks
D

Forhonor.com site hosting has been fantastic
We have been using gate.com to host our daughter's author web site: www.forhonor.com. The site has been on-line since she published her first book, For Honor, in 2004. The service has always been great. I don't believe that the site has ever been down.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2004

Perfect for Business
Best host ever. User friendly, seamless merging, fast and reliable email service, and affordable too! Love this site!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Very fair service
Good and reliable service for more then 4 years

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2009

long-time Gate user
I have hosted my clients, and my own, sites on Gate for nearly 12 years and have been completely satisfied. Their tech support is very good and have helped immensely when migrating client sites from "discount" ISPs to Gate servers. Excellent service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2001

Real Estate and Life...
Happy with the service received over the years, not going anywhere!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Review Gate.com