GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1157 reviews of GigaPros

Great host with a variety of plans
I have several of my web sites hosted with Gigapros for over 7 months now both personal and business web sites. My partner and I were looking for a decent host with a decent price. There were so many hosts out there, but I figured I'd take a chance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

I really enjoy my hosting experience with Gigapros
Reliability and dependability. Gigapros get Double Thumbs Up for the quality of their hosting services.
These rare qualities are what I have experienced in my long-term relationship with them and are why I highly recommend them for your technological nee

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Great web host with 24/7 helpful support team!
I want to say that I am extremly happy dealing with Gigapros web hosting provider.
I paid via perfect money - $10 per month for their shared hosting account (I like their professionalism). Their tech support contact me via Skype and helped me with setup.

Gigapros is VERY VERY competitive for the pricing
The services provided give me a lot of freedom to do what I want and the price has always been more than reasonable for what I'm getting.. and they can quote me on that too. I try to make it a point to say thank Gigapros as opportunities are great!

I really enjoy dealing with Gigapros host
I am so glad I found this review site! And because of it, I've decided to switch from my previous host (because of much downtime) to Gigapros. Service is unbelievable. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minute

Great web Host — Gigapros is professional one!
There is no denying the fact that GigaPros web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer my sites to this host!

Presently I am hosting all my websites with GigaPros
I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes. The GigaPros customer support are always very helpful and replying extremely fast.

Great web hosting provider

Finally I have found a good home for my sites
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with Gigapros and their team, hosting service is superb.
I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their customer support work 24/7 - they are ready to help and explain everything!

Generally I am happy using gigapros hosting service
All in all, this decent web host gave me everything I needed for successful running of my web sites when I contacted them. Their support is responsive and I must say that they are very professional, comparing the one I had with my previous host.

Best web host ever — features are great!
Think that it will be useful to share my 2 cents about my hosting experience dealing with Gigapros web host.
Their pricing is quite reasonable. I get what I pay for. Their features and free bonuses impressed me a lot - this attracted me a lot!

Review GigaPros