GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1157 reviews of GigaPros

The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent
Gigapros have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic. So, I have no experience with their VPS hosting. But, I've never had a problem with the shared servers. The pricing is great for the features.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

100% recommended! Gigapros hosting is great
I'm hosting multiple domains at Gigapros, using $10/mo Linux shared hosting plan with Instant setup. I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and small business - a great alternative to many traditional hosts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

e-commerce and joomla friendly hosting
It is a tremendous value (I host several sites, e-commerce and Joomla) and I have always had prompt, satisfactory answers and solutions. Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. I haven't had to use technical service!

I like gigapros super fast customer support
I would like to express the point that Gigapros is perfect web hosting provider - due to these factors:

- LiveChat that works 24/7!
- Tickets are answered in about 15 minutes !! INSANE ! (Most hosters answer between 24 to 48 hours)
Great host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

The uptime is great no outgoing whatsoever
Gigapros is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value!

Gigapros is perfect for hosting wordpress blogs
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is Gigapros web host with stable US servers.
They offer many payment options and I paid via Paypal and one of my wordpress blogs set up immediately after purchase.

Finally I am impressed with hosting service
It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by Gigapros team.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful support.

Plenty of bandwidth & disk space
No doubt, Gigapros web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to this reliable host.

Very happy with price, service & support
I can point out that it was very hard for me to choose VPS hosting provider.

Found Gigapros and decided to give them a try. 100% sure that I made good decision.

My site is always up and running.

Speed is great and everything just works.
Hey to all, I would like to share my experience. Gigapros is very professional web host with really stable servers in USA. Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support, it is cool

Review GigaPros