GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1171 reviews of GigaPros

Awesome email customer support
Well done, gigapros team. Uptime in my experience is 100%.
Finally a web host that really takes care of its clients.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

They are always willing to take that extra step
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
Their servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.

Good Job, gigapros team!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Pretty good and all the way professional host
I have never experienced any downtime while dealing with them. When I had some questions, their intellectually gifted support team always willing to help and explain me everything I needed - really skillful they are.

I am lucky, Gigapros hosting made my online life
Gigapros is cool. These guys were able to get me up and running in minutes at 1:30 am. They've always answered me ASAP and were able to set up my webmail account through Horde in a snap, which anyone else has been able to do! They also have speedy support

Great host with a variety of plans
I have several of my web sites hosted with Gigapros for over 7 months now both personal and business web sites. My partner and I were looking for a decent host with a decent price. There were so many hosts out there, but I figured I'd take a chance.

I really enjoy my hosting experience with Gigapros
Reliability and dependability. Gigapros get Double Thumbs Up for the quality of their hosting services.
These rare qualities are what I have experienced in my long-term relationship with them and are why I highly recommend them for your technological nee

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Great web host with 24/7 helpful support team!
I want to say that I am extremly happy dealing with Gigapros web hosting provider.
I paid via perfect money - $10 per month for their shared hosting account (I like their professionalism). Their tech support contact me via Skype and helped me with setup.

Gigapros is VERY VERY competitive for the pricing
The services provided give me a lot of freedom to do what I want and the price has always been more than reasonable for what I'm getting.. and they can quote me on that too. I try to make it a point to say thank Gigapros as opportunities are great!

I really enjoy dealing with Gigapros host
I am so glad I found this review site! And because of it, I've decided to switch from my previous host (because of much downtime) to Gigapros. Service is unbelievable. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minute

Great web Host — Gigapros is professional one!
There is no denying the fact that GigaPros web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer my sites to this host!

Review GigaPros