GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1204 reviews of GigaPros

I would love to host my sites with gigapros web host.
Gigapros is very cool web host. Good disk space and less down time than before. The new managing team has been very reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Gigapros is very cool web host
Almost anything you could ask for is here - giving even webmaster wanna be's like me the feeling of complete control over our sites. In the 8 months I've used Gigapros, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

My experience with Giga Pros has been perfect!
Excellent Web Host! Gigapros have been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website

Web hosting services from Gigapros is cool. I have a reseller account
Doing some more research, I discovered Giga Pros. They were offering an initial signup discount that was too good to ignore. It was almost by chance that I discovered one of their best selling points - they include a FREE license for WHMCS!

Gigapros is really good web hosting provider!
I've been using Gigapros to host my Fergus dollar store website for a while now.
When you need support, the cues are short and the guys helping know their stuff and are quick to help. Great web hosting provider! Recommended!

Fast servers. Price is excellent.
The site speed is good. Gigapros servers are secure. The prices are fair. You might pay a little more than you do for bare bones elsewhere, but a full CPanel with ever increasing functions and very logical placement, attentive, technically solid support!

My web host is cool — Well done Gigapros!
I never had many of the typical issues you face with drupal hosting on Gigapros. You can install and send larger uploads out the gate, there is not much fiddling needed with PHP settings or any of that stuff that can make it hard to start a website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

They are professional in all the ways.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Good job gigapros team. Steady so!
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied gigapros hosting user. My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully. Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always up.

Just perfect as for me so far
What more could you ask of a webhosting service provider? Our Foundation now has no hesitation in recommending the gigapros hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation

Review GigaPros