GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1157 reviews of GigaPros

Great satisfaction and reliability. Highly recommended.
I can honestly say, Gigapros is professional web host. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. I would highly recommend its cheap hosting services for hosting wordpress and drupal sites. They are cool

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

My web site is in good hands!
Glad to deal with Gigapros team. Their hosting services are superb and their customer support is professional.
Double thumbs up, great work! Steady so!

Gigapros is easy to use hosting provider
I was experiencing downtime every week with my previous web host, so I decided to change it to another more reliable host. One of my friends recommended me to try Gigapros shared hosting services. So, I decided to give them a try!

Gigapros hosting can suit any requirements
I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought. I bought vps hosting plan with 1 gb of ram.
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Gigapros servers

100% Mobile Ready Web Hosting Provider
Think that the main reason for choosing gigapros shared hosting was the best price for such great amount of resources (disk space, bandwidth) and also many useful features for successful running of any web site. Their network uptime is great.

I can say that speed connectivity is really fast
Frankly speaking it was very hard to me to find a good web host with stable servers. I browsed many US web hosting discussion boards and finally found Gigapros. I bought one of their VPS hosting accounts - they helped me to choose the best fit.

Perfect Network and Server Uptime
Other hosts I have used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base. And beyond that they want to charge you.

Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is u

Reliable host with helpful tech support
I can also join the majority of positive feedbacks about Gigapros hosting services.
Their tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything. Great web hos

Fully satisfied, Gigapros hosting is great
I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of Gigapros web hosting services:
- patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
- really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Great Host :)
There often is no need to contact your hosting support provider when things go as planned but when they don't...

Gigapros have proven over and over again to provide the most amazing lightening speed support I have ever encountered.

Review GigaPros