GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1169 reviews of GigaPros

Thanks, my visitors are happy with load speed time
I'd recommend gigapros shared hosting to every webmaster searching for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 15 mins! Their cPanel control panel includes everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Gigapros is #1 wordpress hosting
I now see why gigapros web host is #1 in wordpress hosting.
With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.
They even re-installed my content management system for me!

Their billing is reliable — I like gigapros web hosting
Well, gigapros provide an excellent service. Their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me a concrete guidance through the sales process. I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Good blend of price, features and reliability.
I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to GigaPros web host. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod. Always willing to answer!

Highly recommended and amazing value
I had an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available. Domain management has been very good. We had no problems

Absolutely Professional Hosting, Recommended!
Good job. Gigapros have been nothing but superb. We tried two other hosts before we jumped to them and have been completely satisfied since. We use them for our web and email hosting and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime.

My choice is Gigapros hosting and I am happy!
Like the previous post, I have only been with Gigapros.com a short period, but have found them exceptionally helpful and the services have done everything I expect at a high performance.

My previous host was excellent (but a lot more expensive)!

My sites are in TRUSTED hands — Gigapros is GooD
I am using Gigapros.com more than year, they are very kind and servicing very fast support.
I have 4 websites on their servers I personally never seen not working! Very good for me 100% uptime.

BIG RESPECT to Gigapros Team!
I can honestly say there is not one company I know of in the US hosting market (and believe me there has been a few) that can offer the quality, skill set, support and value for money of Gigapros.com.

Keep up the superb service guys!

My favorite web host from all I've used before
Gigapros.com is just a brilliant company, period!

We had been searching far and wide over the last 5 years, for decent hosting at the right price; plus we wanted a robust client/customer area that made sense for handling web traffic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review GigaPros