GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1246 reviews of GigaPros

I like them. Gigapros is professional hosting provider
I trust all is well and appreciate all of Gigapros efforts with this.
Their explanation makes perfect sense - that said, I think I will leave things as they are for now. Lets see how things progress over the next few months before I make any decisions

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Recommend Gigapros web hosting services
Hi, excellent host and helpful customer service at always online. Anytime i can consult Gigapros via live chat :) Continue the fast, easy and very accommodating approach to customers! Thank you for doing a great job!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

excellent host and helpful customer service
When it comes to hosting, support is more than important. You need someone reliable and responsible enough to even answer silly questions. Besides, if you want to be taken seriously, make sure your actions and policies are commensurate with your claims.

I have no complaints at all!
I've been hosted with Gigapros for a few months now and am very pleased with the overall service of this provider. Uptime is a crucial thing when running a website and gigapros has proven to be very reliable in doing this.
My site is always up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Faultless hosting – Good and Professional!
I can honestly say that as someone who has used 10 odd hosts over the past 3 years Gigapros is definitely the best in terms of the first class hosting service they provide and their excellent support service. I'd go so far as to say that Gigapros is good

I am really happy using gigapros hosting service
I wanted to acknowledge the excellent technical support your company offers. On the occasions I've had to report an issue with one of my websites, your technical staff has been prompt, diligent, very professional and extremely effective!

Gigapros hosting service is Outstanding
I am a current customer and have been for several months however previously I was using another hosting company for over 3 years for all of my client sites. I have never been happier and had more peace of mind than now since I moved to Gigapros.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

A really big Thank to all Gigapros Team!
In my opinion, there is not better host then Gigapros provider!
Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed. Lots of features!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Switched to Gigapros VPS and Happy Now!
Gigapros hosting service is outstanding, professional and complete. They researched my clients issue and solved it in less then 3 hours. I had been working on the problem for over a week. Well worth the money!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Recommended. Very helpful and friendly staff
I am writing to tell you guys how satisfied I have been as a Gigapros customer. Your customer service - especially technical support - is remarkably useful and friendly. Please keep up the good work and I'll keep spreading the word! Your tech support cool

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Review GigaPros