GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1219 reviews of GigaPros

Good job, Many thanks to Gigapros team!
All of my prior web hosts charged the same low rates as Gigapros, but failed to offer an adequate level of service. The technicians at Gigapros notify me of any server upgrades, and let me know immediately of any server problems; it is great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Gigapros customer service has been excellent
I have been thoroughly pleased with my decision to have Gigapros host my website. The price is amazing and the service is out of this world. Keep up the great work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Technical Support is very supportive
Gigapros provides the best hosting service ever! When I have a problem, I receive a quick response within hours! The customer service and overall performance is outstanding and is highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

They are great! Recommend Gigapros hosting!
What I like most about Gigapros is not only it's user-friendly control panel that lets me and my group of webmistresses to work at our own pace and our own styles, but also it's very friendly and accommodating technical support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Many thanks to gigapros and their professionals
IMHO, Gigapros is one of the best options in the US hosting market where you can get affordable and professional hosting packages. Many thanks to gigapros team - all of your work is perfect! I think that their hosting solutions can suit everyone.

Great support that is available by phone 24x7
Personally I like gigapros web hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

Thanks gigapros - I like how they work for me!
I like Gigapros uptime and also useful tools. The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it. Their USA servers is really fast - great plus for their team.
Steady so, dudes! Thanks!

Use them if you are interested in a quality service!
Great experience, beyond my expectations. Easy with the provided software. I've recommended gigapros to other people. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue.

Great support that is available 24/7
I host 3 domains - 2 for business and one personal. Generally I am a newbie users but have been happy with the service to date. Uptime percentage is my most important requirement and I am satisfied with Gigapros on that front.
Keep up good work guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Easy to use web host. Many thanks
Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.
I've been with Gigapros for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained!

Review GigaPros