GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1157 reviews of GigaPros

Great host — uptime, speed, support are perfect
Guys, no doubt, you will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with GigaPros web host.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Recommended their service to others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

I am impressed with the speed and uptime
Amazing. The GigaPros techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. One of the best web hosts out there.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Great Job, Perfect Web Host
Happy using Gigapros hosting services. Their shared hosting plans include many useful features and I must say that speed is very good, faster than I had with my previous host. Their cloud hosting is up to 60 times faster than usual disks.
Decent host!

Web host to recommend for hosting any web site.
Good job, Gigapros team. Thanks for providing me with reliable hosting services!
My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and they helped me to harden my site against further attacks. It is so rare that you get good customer service no

Recommend this host. Gigapros is very professional one.
Customer service is top notch! When through the "Live chat" and "Skype" options on the gigapros web page and their Representative responded within the minute. He walked me through and helped me sold my problem very quickly.

I like this low cost web hosting provider
So far, a very happy customer. It is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost. I can't praise them highly enough.

Quick ticket support and everything runs smoothly
I needed a good cheap hosting, however have not required too much space and bandwidth. After research of available hosting providers I have chosen gigapros because they offer cheap shared hosting plans. I have never experienced any downtime so far.

Good stability, Fast Speed — Great Hosting Service
One thing I will stress is the excellent communication from gigapros to their clients. They have sent emails to note scheduled maintenance, configuration changes, new features.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Good job, thanks a lot Gigapros team
I've had good service. Gigapros is professional web hosting provider offering cheap feature-rich hosting plans on SSD storage - this gives them the best speed connectivity provided.

Speed is faster than I has had with my previos hoster
Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.
Great job, thanks a lot gigapros team.

Review GigaPros