GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1204 reviews of GigaPros

I can say that Gigapros is TOP reliable host!
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications. I am very much satisfied by their customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Can't go wrong with Gigapros host – it is really good one!
Uptime is good as my sites are always up. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Good web host! Their control panel includes everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is easy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Wanna thank gigapros team for giving me reliable service
Totally impressed with the quality of their service. Gigapros know how to run web sites efficiently. I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm glad

Gigapros speed connectivity is very good
Their customer support team work 24/7 and always ready to help. They helped me with setup.
My website was up and running after 20 minutes. Gigapros speed connectivity is very good - really fast and my visitors are happy with load speed time.
I recommend

Amazing and professional host
Must say Gigparos customer service is outstanding, the services included is amazing, and the price is unbeatable. I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. This web is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time.

Thanks, my visitors are happy with load speed time
I'd recommend gigapros shared hosting to every webmaster searching for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 15 mins! Their cPanel control panel includes everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.

Gigapros is #1 wordpress hosting
I now see why gigapros web host is #1 in wordpress hosting.
With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.
They even re-installed my content management system for me!

Their billing is reliable — I like gigapros web hosting
Well, gigapros provide an excellent service. Their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me a concrete guidance through the sales process. I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down

Good blend of price, features and reliability.
I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to GigaPros web host. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod. Always willing to answer!

Highly recommended and amazing value
I had an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available. Domain management has been very good. We had no problems

Review GigaPros