GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1157 reviews of GigaPros

They are professional in all the ways.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Good job gigapros team. Steady so!
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied gigapros hosting user. My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully. Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Just perfect as for me so far
What more could you ask of a webhosting service provider? Our Foundation now has no hesitation in recommending the gigapros hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation

100% sure that I made good decision
Found gigapros web host and decided to give them a try.
Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging. As for their server speeds, they are standard. Everything works good. My website is up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Price is reasonable. I would definately recommend them to others.
Well, I have been dealing with Gigapros for a long time..
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole. After checking though SSH, I see they are being honest!

No doubt, Gigapros business hosting is great!
I must say that I did a really good choice of web host. Gigapros business hosting is super fast.
Features are great, the one I like the best is APC accelerator, it gives opportunity to run PHP scripts up to 5 times faster.

Really Cool Host — Double Thumbs UP!
Reall cool experience. Gigapros is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
I am impressed with their Hacker Guard + Alert - this is their realtime protection system prevents all hacking attempts and alerts you instantly.

The pricing and support is very good
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for website!
I'm a long time user of GigaPros and before I found gigapros I was always in a long search for the "perfect" hosting provider, which I never found.

Speed of site very good...
I have been with GigaPros US web host for over 7 months everything is ok on their shared hosting. And my traffic is continuously increasing day by day. The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good.

I am pretty satisfied with their overall service
As a webmaster, what I actually wanted was a really good provider that would be capable of giving me all the right and proper services as well as any support I might need. The best thing about gigapros is that the support services that are provided by it

Review GigaPros