GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1170 reviews of GigaPros

I like the speed, uptime and tech support — TOP web host
I host about 12 domains with Gigapros and have been a happy customer for years. I've used their tech support extensively and they are in fact knowledgeable. Wait times for phone support is about what you'd expect - in the five minute range on a busy day.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Their 24x7 customer support is really quick and helpful
Gigapros is a great deal for my personal webexperience in their shared hosting package. After contacting them I got a quick reply that was not automated, but an actual person answering. Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Great Work Gigapros team, Thanks!
Very strong side of hosting - tech support. I've been hosting my site with gigapros service over 7 months for me and for all my customers. Their support is responding rapidly and competently, people are very polite. I advise to all, that used your service

Very strong side of hosting - tech support
I've been using gigapros us hosting service for last 9 months and never faced any problem or downtime with their service. Their 24x7 customer support is really quick and helpful. I would love to host my sites with gigapros web host.

Great Work !!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

I would love to host my future sites with gigapros web host
I have used Gigapros hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 month

Love you guys, Gigapros service is reliable
I have been with gigapros for 7 months now. And they also own and control their own datacenter. These other reviews saying gigapros is bad are a joke. They are the best hosting company I have come across in a while. They have won awards for their service.

I would love to host my sites with gigapros web host.
Gigapros is very cool web host. Good disk space and less down time than before. The new managing team has been very reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Gigapros is very cool web host
Almost anything you could ask for is here - giving even webmaster wanna be's like me the feeling of complete control over our sites. In the 8 months I've used Gigapros, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own!

My experience with Giga Pros has been perfect!
Excellent Web Host! Gigapros have been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website

Web hosting services from Gigapros is cool. I have a reseller account
Doing some more research, I discovered Giga Pros. They were offering an initial signup discount that was too good to ignore. It was almost by chance that I discovered one of their best selling points - they include a FREE license for WHMCS!

Review GigaPros