GlowHost Reviews

GlowHost
66 reviews of GlowHost

I am glad to deal with them
Glowhost IT-manager was very helpful. I am a first time blogger and was very confused with how to set one up and the whole process. He was patient with me the whole time and gave me a discount. I was also very impressed with the fast customer service too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

All of their work is based on quality
I'd just like to say that Glowhost goes above and beyond for their customers. I'm more than satisfied with their service and tech support. Great company and highly recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

It is perfect ddos-protected web host out there.
Good job, glowhost team. I am a science teacher so the best part of this is that all their servers are run off of green energy or wind powered energy. Great host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

The server's response time is very good
They have good customer support, and the wait times for phone support are short. I would highly recommend Glowhost for anyone, whether new to website publishing, or more experienced. Impressed with the quick response to my questions. Thank you!

I am always impressed with thier price
Glowhost is really perfect host. A big thank you to you. I have hosted all of my matrimonial portals with you from last 5 years, never faced any big issue in such a long period. You even solved my database backup concerns, now I can relax. Keep it up.

They have a friendly support team
I recently moved my web hosting to glowhost.com and I would happily give them 5 Stars. Apart from providing me with a solid technical environment, they have provided me with absolutely First Class, friendly, informative and fast support.

Glowhost's uptime in my experience is 100%
I have just setup my website munvonlun.top and I have to thank you people for your great service and explicit instructions in the process. Glowhost service appears fast and easy to operate and I look forward to a long and happy relationship.

Really great customer support, quick setup!
I've gone through several hosting sites, and I have to say that Glowhost is quite simply the best. Very low prices, shared domains, close to 100% uptime, and super fast support make this a hosting service that I can easily (and do, often) recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Thanks glowhost - fast, personable, and affordable service
You have made it possible for my clients to have affordable and, most of all, very reliable hosting. You are the best! Working with your staff over these past eight months has given me so much confidence and, most of all, I have learned so much!

Best thing about glowhost is the Instant activation
Glowhost.com customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

Review GlowHost