GlowHost Reviews

GlowHost
48 reviews of GlowHost

Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed)
Glowhost is reliable host. So far I have no problems with my account at all. I do pay every bill in time and get what I need, get the help from their stuff when I need. I am glad to deal with this perfect web host. Recommend it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend its services!
I've been using glowhost for a while now. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. Recommend these guys (highly).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Their network and server uptime is really great
Excellent host was hosted previously before this with glowhost, but changed to a different host for a period, but came back to glowhost because it suited my business the best and is an extremely reliable service to use, would recommend.

GlowHost is very helpful and flexible when setting up
Very good host. Cheap and no down time (yet). Glowhost team know how to keep everything working smoothly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Good hardware and bandwidth
I've been using glowhost elastic sites hosting account for a while now. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. I recommend their hosting to others, they provide good tech support service.

GlowHost is very professional and quick
I can say that I'm glad to deal with glowhost elastic sites hosting and their tech support services.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive as well as their account and billing interface.

Absolutely fantastic service — I like Glowhost hosting
I could easily have asked glowhost.com to do all the work for me and they would have gladly accepted, but I did it myself with the tools they provide. The connectivity page speed is very good, no problems at all. Uptime is good — 99.9%

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Best customer service you will ever find, anywhere! Fullstop.
Brilliant service, strongly recommend these guys - we'll be with them for years!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Very swift and accurate support. Thank you!
Always fast customer service, always helpful. I've never been disappointed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

From All US hosts I consider Glowhost to be the best!
A great product offering all round - and those products backed up by truly exceptional service - extremely speedy and helpful - a winning combination! Thank you.

Review GlowHost