GlowHost Reviews

GlowHost
42 reviews of GlowHost

Absolutely fantastic service — I like Glowhost hosting
I could easily have asked glowhost.com to do all the work for me and they would have gladly accepted, but I did it myself with the tools they provide. The connectivity page speed is very good, no problems at all. Uptime is good — 99.9%

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Best customer service you will ever find, anywhere! Fullstop.
Brilliant service, strongly recommend these guys - we'll be with them for years!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Very swift and accurate support. Thank you!
Always fast customer service, always helpful. I've never been disappointed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

From All US hosts I consider Glowhost to be the best!
A great product offering all round - and those products backed up by truly exceptional service - extremely speedy and helpful - a winning combination! Thank you.

My web site is in trusted hands: GlowHost is Superb!
I recently switched to GlowHost and it was totally worth it. Their clustered grid hosting rocks! Support is very fast and efficient. I find their custom hosting panel very easy to use and my sites page loading times have halved.

Highly recommended!

Uptime, speed, customer support have been perfect!
We have relied on GlowHost for several years now for a number of clients and our own sites. The quality, speed and personal nature of the support provided is reliably top notch.

They've been very easy to work with and I have had no problems at all
Having moved to glowhost.com over four months ago, this is one company that truly offers great value for money both with its hosting package and extras. One of its most defining features however, is the level of support you get...

GlowHost customer service is outstanding — very helpful!
GlowHost provides excellent hosting: it's fast and reliable. We've optimised our website to be lightning quick using their service, and they offer all the hosting features we need to operate our tax return service securely and efficiently.

I have very good success dealing with GlowHost team
In the last 2 weeks I have contacted GlowHost.com a couple of times to get help resetting my email account on my Mac and then for my iPhone. Both times they were brilliant - patient, knowledgeable and friendly.

Good speed, great uptime, perfect customer support
As a webmaster, what I actually wanted was a really good provider that would be capable of giving me all the right and proper services as well as any support I might need. The best thing about glowhost.com is that the support services!

Review GlowHost