Go Daddy Reviews

Go Daddy
38 reviews of Go Daddy

GoDaddy is cheap/good if for basic web sites. Do not believe their storage and bandwidth statements on your account. GoDaddy reserves the right to suspend your account with less than 24 hours notice. I use 6% storage and < 1% bandwidth, and rec. notice.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - April, 2008

I have used GoDaddy for the last 2 years with a Dedicated Server Plan. I am pretty much a newbie at setting up the server end of things, so I have used their tech support frequently. I have always found them to be knowledgeable and respectful... even th

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - January, 2008

I boguht a domain and hosting from GoDaddy and had nothing but hassle. They did not point my domain to my hosting and didnt give me a server address that I need to upload my files via FTP.
The 'support' is a joke - cut n paste answers with no real reply

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2007

After successfully setting up hosting and uploading files, a CS agent called my client and convinced her that she hadn't bought everything she needed and conned her into buying more years saying her site wouldn't go live otherwise. Though it was already.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - November, 2007

Lack of service - on call 30 minutes after reaching a web support person - terrible service

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - November, 2007

I spent over a month trying to find a web host printed out comparison charts, called a few to see what the support was like-alled Hostgator on a Saturday and got somebody in a different country that spoke a different language -tried 2 out-1and1 and ixhost

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - October, 2007

Tech support is really bad. Reps not well informed. Doesn't seem like anyone cares. If you're trying to build a decent site, dont use godaddy unless all you want is a long page with text and colors like a kindergarten drew. Seems like they outsource.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Tech support has zero knowlegdge what they are talking about. You cannot specify default documents for your pages ie suppose you wanted your default page to be welcome.html. Not possible they claim. SQL server does not allow remote hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - August, 2007

Tried to work with these guys for 2 years, realy bad webhosting, webhosting support horbal, seems good URL support so far.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - May, 2007

I had a horrible experience and I have placed the review here http://www.go4expert.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4290 .

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - May, 2007