Gogax Reviews

Gogax
10 reviews of Gogax

Takes money, no service, shut my site down
Further to my recent review, Gogax is under PublicDomainRegistry.com and they could not reach them. Only this year Feb 2015 had all my problems. Other reviews favorable to Gogax are 2009 and earlier. Visa, PayPal reimbursed me without dispute from Gogax.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - March, 2015

Takes money, no service, shut my site down
Sent money for domain & hosting fees they are not acknowledging (paid by Visa and PayPal). Their phone dead ends, Live Chat has no one. "Create a Ticket" doesn't work. They don't respond to emails. This is week 7, They may be on automatic with no people.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2006

I have been with Gogax for many years. I am writing this review to express how happy I am with the service I have been getting from Gogax. They have always been there to help me, the uptime is excellent and performance is just great.

I recommend Gogax

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - October, 2009

I have went with many providers in the past. I finally found Gogax which I've been with for many years now. I am completely satisfied with my hosting company now.

They provider great and personalized service along with amazing uptime.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - October, 2009

Gogax has been hosting us for several years now, we are 100% happy with gogax. The servers, network, customer service and features they offer are all great.

I am sold to using their services for all my future needs. Thank you Gogax.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - October, 2009

I have been with Gogax for quite some time now. They are absolutely great. The service is top notch. I couldn't be happier.

From the first day I signed up with them, they were always very attentive and helpful. I recommend them to anyone.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - October, 2009

Control Panel doesn't work properly. No customer service.Double-charge you. Dont refund under 30 days money back policy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2009

Amazing product very satisfied with all services by Gogax. Will recommend to anyone.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2009

cxvxcv

Services Period: Past customer during March, 1996 - May, 2008

Gogax is the best web hosting solution on the web. Don't bother looking elsewhere, you won't find anything that comes close and on top of that you can have a free hosting and if needed the upgrade is available. Cheers to the Gogax team.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - February, 2008