GoogieHost Reviews

GoogieHost
32 reviews of GoogieHost

Amazing free service
I used many free hosting, they all are same. But googie different from them. It provide you like all share hosting you buy from other hosting. S.H. is a bad hosting that say something but do others. Host company say unlimited disk storage but give 20GB.

Company Response: Thank for you valuable feedback we will add new features to our paid hosting users. Hope you will love our free and paid hosting service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

best free hosting
googiehost is best free hosting site i have get many opportunity from this site. i wanna recommend you try this..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Best as a Free Web Host
I have used 000webhost and 1freehosting before but both of them was worst however GoogieHost has good features and they reply your ticket at least.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Worst Hosting Ever
werst hosting server always down and googiehost plan taken from youhosting.com free plan anyone can become free hosting provider by talking plan from youhosting and no support website always down for more that 3 or 4 hour's.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Superb Hosting and Support
I have more than 5 sites hosted in Googiehost!!!
Their service is very good!!!
They are the close friends of customers,They support us for everything in Hosting.I really Love U GoogieHost

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Excelent Service as Free Web Host
Free Hosting service doesn't means worst web hosting and GoogieHost team proved that.. I a website designer and we have hosted over 30 websites with them and they help me whenever I stuck

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

best support
Their service n support is best

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Great web hosting for free
I have used 000webhost and 2 freehosting for my website but googiehost.com is best of them, I found it has great features like premium hosting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Really Bad!
I saw a few good reviews but they must have been fake. Their servers are overloaded and constantly down. Zero support. They attempted to bill my account for services not ordered. Paypal has even labeled them as fraud and banned them. Shameless host!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2014 - February, 2014

No one can beat your services
As I can see you guys achieved 32000 clients which is excellent