GoogieHost Reviews

GoogieHost
29 reviews of GoogieHost

Worst Hosting Ever
werst hosting server always down and googiehost plan taken from youhosting.com free plan anyone can become free hosting provider by talking plan from youhosting and no support website always down for more that 3 or 4 hour's.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Superb Hosting and Support
I have more than 5 sites hosted in Googiehost!!!
Their service is very good!!!
They are the close friends of customers,They support us for everything in Hosting.I really Love U GoogieHost

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Excelent Service as Free Web Host
Free Hosting service doesn't means worst web hosting and GoogieHost team proved that.. I a website designer and we have hosted over 30 websites with them and they help me whenever I stuck

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

best support
Their service n support is best

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Great web hosting for free
I have used 000webhost and 2 freehosting for my website but googiehost.com is best of them, I found it has great features like premium hosting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Really Bad!
I saw a few good reviews but they must have been fake. Their servers are overloaded and constantly down. Zero support. They attempted to bill my account for services not ordered. Paypal has even labeled them as fraud and banned them. Shameless host!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2014 - February, 2014

No one can beat your services
As I can see you guys achieved 32000 clients which is excellent

Amazing free service
I owned a website designing company in Delhi and our all low cost websites hosted with googiehost.com. We didn't get any complaint from our clients regarding poor hosting performance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Nice & affordable hosting provider
I used GoogieHost 1 year and am impressed with their services & packages.. I can not even imagine Reseller Hosting at $9.99/mo

Review GoogieHost