GoogieHost Reviews

GoogieHost
33 reviews of GoogieHost

Best Free Hosting Alternatives for online business
This review introduces you to the features of GoogieHost and why it is different from other free web hosts. GoogieHost offers a genuinely Free Web Hosting platform for your online business. Customers support is really great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Thank GoogieHost Super Hero Support Team
I just wanted to thank your Super Hero support team for their excellent service.GoogieHost Free Web Hosting plan is great for starting or even medium projects. They provide absolutely great features with zero costs!

They are not a hosting company actually
My sites go down many times in a day means almost dead like a server for free, after 3 months of uses I decide to move to another host.
Actually, they are reselling 'YouHosting Free Reseller program'.
So think twice, because of nothing free in this wor

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2017 - April, 2017

Biggest Fraud!
They Actually Sales Affiliations Through Fraud.
ScreenShot = https://goo.gl/WHtSzy .

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2016 - October, 2017

Worst support
Worst service

Terrible support
My website suddenly stopped working.
In march it displayed that the thats.im domain is for sale, now "server not found".
I wrote a ticket - the answer in short was it is a free hosting, so no support, try the user forum.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Not Happy
After taking 2 lots of money for hosting they have since refused to acknowledge any of my requests for a refund close any ticket I send. I am $25 down and now my websites are down. So no website and no money I am not happy at all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Good

could catch less and respond before the support tickets.
otherwise good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Googiehost is a great hosting provider!
with great prices, great support, and user friendliness, it's been my best hosting experience yet, i highly recommend them to anybody looking for easy, hassle-free hosting!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Bad customer support
They suspended my service without any notice and customer support have very bad behaviour with their free clients

Company Response: Reason was "High CPU Usages" and your comments in ticket "Please Re-activate my site otherwise i will start demote your website my blogs and pages" what you did We also noticed that you are violating our terms by creating multiple accounts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Review GoogieHost