Guru-host Reviews

Guru-host
29 reviews of Guru-host

Sales staff was very good and even though they were Greek their English was excellent. I like their confidence and they really believed in their company. My pre-sales questions were over the phone and very detailed. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2011 - January, 2012

Over my 14 years of putting web sites online, I have had my share of web hosting experiences. I've seen the good and the bad. Guru-host is definitely on the good side. I've got a managed VPS with Directadmin on it. Superb support along with network.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - July, 2010

If complex hosting is a must for your company look no further than Guru-host. They deployed a 10 server cluster using Linux High Availability Project for us. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - June, 2010

We host 10 web sites with Guru-host, 2 of them on their cluster platform and rest on Directadmin. No problems so far, server speed is awesome, highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - November, 2009

Finally found a host with staff that know what they are doing.Guru-host migrate my CMS (more than 3000 articles), the DB (around 5GB) and clustered both http and MySQL for high availability. If you need an advanced service then I would recommend Guru-host

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - November, 2009

I have been a client of Guru-host for over 4 years. I have been extremely happy with their hosting, pricing, and especially, their tech support on my dedicated server.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - August, 2009

I've been with Guru-host since they've started offering web hosting and be grateful for this.They've also developed a custom cms for me.Excellent services and support.Many thanks

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2004 - August, 2009

I use Guru-host cluster shared hosting platform to serve 2 applications, one in .NET and another one written in Perl (CGI).It is amazing to be able to run Windows and Linux apps together! Great host with friendly support and very fast servers.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - August, 2009

We host our site at the Guru-Host's Cluster . Guru Host Personel are allways friendly and helpful to assist us. All issues raised were solved very quickly. We are really thankful to them.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - July, 2009

We host our main email server with Guru-host for more than 2 years now and have nothing to complain. We didn't have any downtime and support is always friendly and they know hat to do when something major might happen.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - July, 2009