Hioxindia Reviews

Hioxindia
32 reviews of Hioxindia

Only Good for Testing purpose..
This service provider, really not good in providing service, I faced downtime many time, the important thing is, they never intimate user that our server is down, and when customer ask then they give incomplete and formatted answer. Worst service provider

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Best Hosting Company
It is a great pride for me being a customer of hioxindia for more than 3
yrs.They have powerful servers with Ddos protection & excellent
uptime.Their service is reliable & pricing is affordable.Whenever I approached their support, they respond politel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Don't be in trap just by discount
I have 4 domain hosting with HIOX india.. since i have hosted the websites i observe that their services are going worst to worst.. every day I get 2-3 alerts that the site is down..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Worst; Keep Away
Looks like lots of good reviews...ahem...that explains why Hiox is so terrible a host...cause all of their employees are busy writing good reviews on social networks..so it seems huh? ;)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Worst hosting service. Srever Remains down
I have hosted 2 domains with HIOX . I have observed that their services are going worst to worst.

There is one one person who is taking care for all the system.
Billing/Suport etc.

No ticket system.

Good Hosting Company with Great Prices
I use Hioxindia for my web hosting. Support has always been very helpful, response times were always fast. I was never put on hold. Overall, Hioxindia is a good hosting company. They have great prices and I definitely would refer them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Stay Away
Worst Customer Service. They sell an "UNLIMITED" hosting account, but once you pass their unpublished limit, they suspend the account, and stop responding to emails.....

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Worst and Pathetic Service
First and foremost I should have gone through the reviews before I opted for their service. There servers are best laid in peace with no life in it. With this kind of service it is unethical to do business online and cheat trusted customers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Good Hosting Service with Quality Support and Affordable Rates
Hioxindia offers best hosting service with rates cheaper in the hosting market. The site loading speed was good, and customer support was decent. Suitable for handling larger websites and more traffic. Their domain package is a simple and competitive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

very worst hosting just ignore and keep away
this is very worst hosting service company, our site is always down..every week week we are fighting with this people. better go to bluehost or ipage or any other highrated..just keep away from this poor quality servers.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2013 - June, 2014