Hioxindia Reviews

Hioxindia
38 reviews of Hioxindia

Best JSP Hosting in India
I am happy to write a review for Hiox India for hosting my JSP Website. The service is very good.. Specially Mr. Selva Kumar assisted me a lot through chat support. I never found any of Hiox Support agent to be lazy in helping me out.. Thanks Hiox India..

Best in Services & Pricing
We had a very Good Experience with Hioxindia , Of course they dont have 24 hr support but they are very reliable & polite , i have hosted 3 domain & website from them

They sell data to Marketing Companies
After registering domain with you I am getting tremendous calls and emails for website designing. Such a cheap way to do business, if you can't afford it don't sale things in cheaper rate. Did you taken my concern to allow other companies to call ?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Support & reliability is poor
My email was down for nearly 20 hours. Despite repeated call, it took 20 hours to solve the issue.

They not even said an apology and give assurance that this will not occur again.

The problem was they didn't inform about the change the in DNS setti

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Best Hosting Provider
HIOX india is known for best in class technology and reliability that exceeds expectations from uptime to technical support . Their vps embody reputation to its fullest.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Excellent Service At Affordable Price
The best of the hosting provider. Offers plans that best suits for everyone. Lowest pricing in the market. Good customer support. Helps me whenever needed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Fraud company don't buy hosting from it
Hi,
I am using 10 domain unlimited plan but my plan was suspended after using only 500 MB disk space it happens again and again I am using it since last 5 days and my site is hardly runs 4-5 hours in 5 days. They are not providing chat support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

hiox support is very nice
hiox support is very nice

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2007

Hiox India-a best web hosting company
As a customer from Hioxindia for more than 4 years I would like to convey my wishes to Hioxindia as they are the best web hosting provider. My sincere thanks to support team who supported me through chat and calls whenever I need.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Hioxindia service is good
Hioxindia service is good. I'm really happy to have domain and hosting with it. Good customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Review Hioxindia