Hioxindia Reviews

Hioxindia
32 reviews of Hioxindia

Fraud company don't buy hosting from it
Hi,
I am using 10 domain unlimited plan but my plan was suspended after using only 500 MB disk space it happens again and again I am using it since last 5 days and my site is hardly runs 4-5 hours in 5 days. They are not providing chat support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

hiox support is very nice
hiox support is very nice

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2007

Hiox India-a best web hosting company
As a customer from Hioxindia for more than 4 years I would like to convey my wishes to Hioxindia as they are the best web hosting provider. My sincere thanks to support team who supported me through chat and calls whenever I need.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Hioxindia service is good
Hioxindia service is good. I'm really happy to have domain and hosting with it. Good customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Good Support
They Give Good Support

Worst Ever Paid Hosting Service
Guys please never ever host your domain with Hiox India. Their servers are always time. It takes around 2-3 minutes to load a single page. My site is always down. They are cheaters. I have wasted my money.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

very bad experience
everyday server down. customer support is worst. u can't contact them before 10 am morning and after 6 pm evening. only chat method is available to contact them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Pathetic Service
Hiox India is one of the most ugly and pathetic domain hosting companies in India. Please please please,, do not associate with this company at any cost. Even if they are offering you with free hosting then also do not go for them. BAD COMPANY!!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2015 - April, 2017

Not recommended
Slow servers
Poor customer support, they are not friendly and not available 24*7.
Less latency
Very high website downtime
Expensive domain renewals. Standard features are paid add on

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2016 - January, 2017

Very Worst experince
Their Support is one of the Worst thing, i raised ticket for changing my whois info, and it's been a week now no one is looking in to my ticket. Their support platform is very ugly to see, my ticket filled with \\\\ and some random codes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Review Hioxindia