Hioxindia Reviews

Hioxindia
43 reviews of Hioxindia

Best ever service. Affordable hosting packages
These guys are really good. Help desk is active. They resolve our queries quickly and efficiently. They offer best prices in the Indian market.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Happy as a customer
Fully satisfied. They meet my expectations. Timely support for all the issues raised. Good customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Very good servers
Very good servers for India. We use it for our Indian operations.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Had some doubts but they are the best hosting in India
Initially I had some doubts to choose them, but this is the best hosting and domain company we can get in India and they are Indian company.

I had more or less no issues even though I am new and they are very professional in their support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Poor hosting service
HIOX india are cheap service providers but at the same time are involved in malpractice in the form of keeping personal data on hold. Thus not recommended at all for hosting websites.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2017 - December, 2017

Best JSP Hosting in India
I am happy to write a review for Hiox India for hosting my JSP Website. The service is very good.. Specially Mr. Selva Kumar assisted me a lot through chat support. I never found any of Hiox Support agent to be lazy in helping me out.. Thanks Hiox India..

Best in Services & Pricing
We had a very Good Experience with Hioxindia , Of course they dont have 24 hr support but they are very reliable & polite , i have hosted 3 domain & website from them

They sell data to Marketing Companies
After registering domain with you I am getting tremendous calls and emails for website designing. Such a cheap way to do business, if you can't afford it don't sale things in cheaper rate. Did you taken my concern to allow other companies to call ?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Support & reliability is poor
My email was down for nearly 20 hours. Despite repeated call, it took 20 hours to solve the issue.

They not even said an apology and give assurance that this will not occur again.

The problem was they didn't inform about the change the in DNS setti

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Best Hosting Provider
HIOX india is known for best in class technology and reliability that exceeds expectations from uptime to technical support . Their vps embody reputation to its fullest.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Review Hioxindia