Host Color Reviews

Host Color
18 reviews of Host Color

Best Hosting Provider
I've been with Host Color for over 3 years now and seriously I have no complains. The support team is great, the service is amazing and overall my experience has been nothing short from amazing

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

The best business partner
We have been colocating with Host Color since May 2015 and never had any issues. Their network AS46873 is stable and fast. The customer service is the most helpful I have ever seen.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Happy Client
I have been hosting my websites with Host Color on a VPS account for 6 years. It has very fast and stable network. The Support is friendly and responsive and they provide quality Management services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Based on my long experience as customer
I have been hosting my websites on a VPS with Host Color, in their European data center for more than 5 years. Their support has always been very responsible and friendly. You can rely on their Managed services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2007

Great service we recommend

We've been using the European data center of Host Color in Sofia for almost 2 y, to host our media Club Z. We started with unmanaged colocation, upgraded to Managed colocation. Host Color Europe/RAX team is very supportive, proactive and accountable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

HC has very helpful and fast responding support
I have been hosting a WordPress Blog with Host Color for many years and recently moved to their Managed Web Hosting plan. HC has very helpful and fast responding support. Their infrastructure is also of high quality.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2010

Great!
I have been hosting my website Vancys.com in the European infrastructure of Host Color for few years. HC support is very helpful, knowledgeable and responds fast. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Highly Recommend Host Color
I have unmanaged Shared hosting account with HC. They are very helkpful and the sypportalways responds promptly. What I like even most is that their servers and network are fast. This helps me alot because I host and develop some apps with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Very good Managed hosting
I have veen hosting few VPS accoutns with Host Color since 2012. I needed low latency and high uptime. They have been great for almost 3 years now. The support is very helpful and knowledgeable. It is very good web hoster.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - April, 2015

Very Reliable Hosting Provider
We host few servers with Host Color for our small VoIP business. Their network and connectivity are great. It is very important for us to have low latency. We also have some VPS serverse with them and we're very satified with thei services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Review Host Color