Host Department LLC Reviews

Host Department LLC
83 reviews of Host Department LLC

They have a fully-featured control panel! The server is a little slow though, but the quality of the web hosting service is good! Very helpful and efficient support staff. Reply given to my query within 20 minutes on two occasions. Host Department...is mu

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - January, 2007

THIS IS THE BEST! i have been looking for ages for a host like this one and i have not been successful but this one is the best i have seen so far. a nice control panel layout easy and straightforward to register, you get a lot of features and its reliabl

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2003 - January, 2007

Excellent service!I ran into problems (My fault). For each of these problems, I just asked them for help, sometimes they answer within minutes. This kind of support are excellent. They have been very patient with me. Host Department is highly recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2003 - January, 2007

Good features and support. I've been using their service for 2 years. They have great customer support. The value is awesome, and so I decided to stick with them for my hosting. Bravo Host Department!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - January, 2007

Host Department provides so many services for so little and lots of features in control panel. the tech support is awesome. i was not expecting much when i signed up but this was way beyond what i though it would be!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2003 - January, 2007

Hey all! This is one of the best (actually the only best) hosting i have ever known! They ain't only friendly but helpful too! Its server is reliable,I have used many hosting company but no one like Host Department. I really recommend this hosting to eve

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2003 - January, 2007

They are very reliable. The technical staff have answered positively to all my remarks. If you are looking for great technical support...which other hosting providers do not offer,then you are at the right place.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - January, 2007

Host Department is actually means good service,nice chosen staffs of live chat, one of a kind control panel, and so on..so on..(so many great things to mention). Their prices are affordable compared to others. Their Tech Support is very helpful and so is

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2003 - January, 2007

If you're a person whose looking for a good, inexpensive host for your site and you need lots of disk space and plenty of features with which to develop and program your site, then consider Host Department right now. I have no complaints.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - January, 2007

I have been with Host Department for over 1.5 years now and I have to say they know their business, I haven't had the need to contact the support dept for over a year. I am a happy customer!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - January, 2007