Host Duplex Reviews

Host Duplex
17 reviews of Host Duplex

The guys at Host Duplex have their stuff together.

They've got, hands down, the best customer service I've ever encountered in the IT world. Their prices are great, their control panel is easy to use.

Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - July, 2011

We've been with Host Duplex for a year and it's been fantastic. These guys ROCK! Sam and his team are the best for customer service/responsiveness and are truly dedicated to their customers. We've had no downtime/problems and recommend them to anyone!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - July, 2011

After a twitter reply from HD, I reviewed their services, and signed up a few days later. Sam and the Host Duplex team have been nothing but excellent. I could not have been happier with a hosting company. I've continued to bring over clients to HD.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - January, 2011

When my old company was bought out after going offline for days, Host Duplex came chugging away bring my site over. They've been up and on since. The guys behind the scenes are always on to help me whenever I have a question. Best company.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - January, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about my migration to Host Duplex. Customer service at a standard rarely seen by any business these days and solid & fast servers even on the cheapest shared plan. Not often I give a glowing review, these guys earned it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2010

Host Duplex has been the most responsive hosting company that I have used in the last 10 years of running websites. In particular, Sam has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the server was optimized for my needs and running smooth.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - May, 2010

We have been a HostDuplex customer for a few years now and I can honestly say that they are the best. Being a designing company we are daily updating our site and we never had any problem and Technical Support is always their to help. They are the best.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - April, 2010