Host-ed AT Reviews

Host-ed AT
25 reviews of Host-ed AT

replies have almost always met my needs!
Host-ed give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

So happy that I am with this Compay
I can't praise Host-ed team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer, - rather they are "real" people who know what customer service is all about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Try them, you won't be sorry.
I like host-ed hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved. Overall if you're not completely satisfied with them, you're not going to be happy anywhere else.

They are always on top of the game
I'm really satisfied with Host-ed. Your support service is excellent... each time I had to contact for questions or information, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. Yes, everything is excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

The customer service is friendly
The setup of my webspace was quick and professional - was completed within 5 minutes on a Saturday afternoon !! Prior to placing order, support was prompt in clarifying issues regarding U2's terms and prices. Experience to date with them has been A+.

Great tech support, fast responses
Host-ed is good. All my questions were answered accurately and intelligibly. Everything was up and running faster than promised. The price is reasonable, and the support and service make it an even better value.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

My web sites are up and running fast
I host numerous websites with Host-ed and am very happy with the cost effectiveness and all other aspects of service being received. They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Can't say more ...keep it up Host-ed
I have been with Host-ed for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable. I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
I can say that Host-ed has met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Host-ed totally recommended!
I have had almost 100% uptime and they give you nice featuers for no cost. Nodes are not overloaded and best of all they will work with you if you need cheap hosting. All in All I wish I could give them a 6 out 5.

Review Host-ed AT