Host-ed AT Reviews

Host-ed AT
29 reviews of Host-ed AT

Satisfied. I have no complaints
I can say that Host-ed.net hosting and also managed services are professional. Uptime has been good.
I've been using their services for not so long and must say that everything works fine.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

They have a friendly support team
Host-ed is great. Once I lost some of my account files. It was my fault and I deleted them by accident. I didn't know what to do. They back all my files, they treat their customers with utmost respect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

I have never seen such an elite service
All I can say is that, Host-ed has been the best I have been with in the past 6 years of hosting websites with other companies and this company. Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Everything is very easy to use
I recently switched to Host-ed from another hosting provider where the service was down for days at a time and they would not respond to communications. The support team is second to none.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

replies have almost always met my needs!
Host-ed give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

So happy that I am with this Compay
I can't praise Host-ed team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer, - rather they are "real" people who know what customer service is all about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Try them, you won't be sorry.
I like host-ed hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved. Overall if you're not completely satisfied with them, you're not going to be happy anywhere else.

They are always on top of the game
I'm really satisfied with Host-ed. Your support service is excellent... each time I had to contact for questions or information, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. Yes, everything is excellent.

The customer service is friendly
The setup of my webspace was quick and professional - was completed within 5 minutes on a Saturday afternoon !! Prior to placing order, support was prompt in clarifying issues regarding U2's terms and prices. Experience to date with them has been A+.

Great tech support, fast responses
Host-ed is good. All my questions were answered accurately and intelligibly. Everything was up and running faster than promised. The price is reasonable, and the support and service make it an even better value.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Review Host-ed AT