Host-ed AT Reviews

Host-ed AT
26 reviews of Host-ed AT

Host-ed totally recommended!
I have had almost 100% uptime and they give you nice featuers for no cost. Nodes are not overloaded and best of all they will work with you if you need cheap hosting. All in All I wish I could give them a 6 out 5.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Fastest and THE most accurate tech support
I am satisfied the the service of Host-ed. They keep improving their services, and the size of disk space and bandwidth transfer rate. Haven't had down-time. I want to recommend them to anyone how is starting to host their own blogs...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

This was superlative support
Host-ed have very reactive and knowledgeable support team. The best however is their pro-active support. for the latest Wordpress vulnerability they identified the issue. protected their servers found a solution, helped the community fix it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

I'm proud to host my web sites with Host-ed
I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but Host-ed team kept me informed about what was going on. The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages
With Host-ed I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts.
I am always impressed with their price. I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use the

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Their response time is awesome. Thanks!
I am hosting my projects with Host-ed for a few years now. Compared to my German providers, Host-ed offers really the best service and pricing. I can only recommend Host-ed for either private or commercial hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Review Host-ed AT