Host-ed AT Reviews

Host-ed AT
25 reviews of Host-ed AT

Fastest and THE most accurate tech support
I am satisfied the the service of Host-ed. They keep improving their services, and the size of disk space and bandwidth transfer rate. Haven't had down-time. I want to recommend them to anyone how is starting to host their own blogs...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

This was superlative support
Host-ed have very reactive and knowledgeable support team. The best however is their pro-active support. for the latest Wordpress vulnerability they identified the issue. protected their servers found a solution, helped the community fix it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

I'm proud to host my web sites with Host-ed
I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but Host-ed team kept me informed about what was going on. The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages
With Host-ed I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts.
I am always impressed with their price. I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use the

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Their response time is awesome. Thanks!
I am hosting my projects with Host-ed for a few years now. Compared to my German providers, Host-ed offers really the best service and pricing. I can only recommend Host-ed for either private or commercial hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Review Host-ed AT