Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
170 reviews of Host-ed California

Well, I'm a very satisfied by using Host-ed services
Have to rely on Host-ed.net tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Host-ed.net willing to help their customers
They also offer nice specials and discounts from time to time, so they will pass on the savings to you.
You can get addition features for cheap price. You will not go wrong if you choose this host! Host-ed.net is great host!

Sites are always up and run as fast
Well, I decided to post my review sharing my experience using Host-ed.net services.
Frankly speaking, I was impressed by their support compared to my previous web hosting provider.. they are always willing to help me. The transfer process for simple.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Nice selection of included scripts
I have been a customer for one year and just paid for a second year. Host-ed.net is professional one.
I have multiple sites hosted (note to admin domain referenced is not the primary) and have never experienced any noticeable downtime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

No issues with viruses or hackers. 5 out of 5 stars.
I can express the point that Host-ed.net is reliable ssd host. Is a little expensive in comparison with other hosting sellers, but it is very very difficult to find elsewere such a support service. For us this is the principal aggregate value.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Control panel has a lot of good software
So far, very much satisfied with the performance of Host-ed servers, features & technical support!
I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. Pricing is also, good enough.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Host-ed is the best one for getting hosting
I settled on Host-ed.net based on what I've read on various review sites and hosting discussion boards.
I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Very stable and reliable hosting provider
Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose Host-ed.net. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

Highly recommend this web host!
I have been Host-ed.net customer for many years. My site has traffic from Asia and also the US. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

They make the best every time
I have been very satisfied with Host-ed thus far. I have 3 domains with them and have experienced a total of about 5 minutes of downtime in over 2 years. I have had 2 customer service issues that were resolved in a matter of minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Review Host-ed California