Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
138 reviews of Host-ed California

I don't believe you will find a better host
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. Host-ed are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch. When ever I needed support Host-ed was always there

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

My website response times have never been faster
Host-ed is great hosting if you mention about price, performance, and features. We have had several outages caused by DDoS attacks on other servers at the data center. Most of these issues were resolved quickly. Email service has good spam filtering.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

They make the best every time
They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.
Their team always ready to support by 24x7x365. I would proudly recommend to Host-ed in Hosting Industry.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Support desk quick, polite and helpful.
I'd like to say that Host-ed is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their H-sphere migration, were just right for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Prolly one of their best features.
For the money, you cant beat it. Host-ed support is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner. So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Your sites will be in good hands.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

May the Lord bless them everyday
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this company. I am planning to use Host-ed shared hosting package for a long long time. Keep on the good (excellent) work!

The best in Host-ed is support
All I can say is that Host-ed is an excellent web host service that offers the personal touch. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. They are great!

Your sites will be in good hands
The staff knows user requirement well and I assume this is main reason for Host-ed being on top. I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting company. Nice, comfortable people to work with.

The support team is second to none.
Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in Host-ed is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Problems always addressed quickly
In the time I have been with Host-ed, I haven't had a client come to me and complain. I myself, and all my websites never had a problem. The few times I did have to contact tech support, it was a question on my or my client's end.

Review Host-ed California