Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
170 reviews of Host-ed California

Great customer and technical support
There has been only one time I was not able to access our siteā€¦and that lasted only a few minutes. I am very happy with host-ed and plan to use it for another web page someone has asked me to develop and manage.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Host-ed is really awesome
I have asked Host-ed to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!
No query is to small and they will have your hosting package up and running in a matter of hours. Brilliant!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

All of their work is based on quality
Can't believe how little I pay for such a good service & whats actually included & not 'extra's' compared to hosting elsewhere. Host-ed SSD host is highly recommended!

Host-ed has been a wonderful host
Wow. I moved to host-ed ssd host from some bigger name hosting companies and they simply blow them out of the water. I recommend them all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting company I have dealt with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Control panel has a lot of good software
I think the support is probably one of the best I have ever encountered online and they have gone way beyond the call of duty in order to help me. Thanks a lot, professional Host-ed team ;)

Lucky to host my site with Host-ed!
So far so good with host-ed ssd host - The initial setup was very easy. I have called them a few times that they have been very responsive. All that being said, I would still recommend them highly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Host-ed have been a fantastic host
Host-ed hosting prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. It is a very good web host! The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.

I have several hosting plans from Host-ed.
I have been with host-ed for a long time. While they don't have much variety in their packages (they only have two...they had just the one when I first signed up so they are improving), what they do offer is outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Host-ed are outstanding!
Glad to have found host-ed ssd web host - really professional web host.
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Review Host-ed California