Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
138 reviews of Host-ed California

The host is fast, support is fast
I will endeavor to follow Host-ed instruction to make my site more secure so this doesn't happen again. I've read through the links provided and they contain some great tips. Thanks again, love their work!

Cheers

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

They also have speedy customers service and live web chat
I love Host-ed. Having one plan isn't a con when it's $3.99/month and get so many useful features as well! Support hasn't ever been a problem either, considering questions were answered in about an hour. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

I can give host-ed DOUBLE THUMBS UP!
I am in the process of moving another site to host-ed. It is definitely the best site ssd web host ive used so far. I will continue to use host-ed! Their super fast Litespeed server and customer support get Double Thumbs Up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Great web-host so far I highly recommend it!
I highly recommend host-ed ssd host to you. Even if you are a novice when it comes to maintaining a website, this will not hinder you from being hands on with your own website. It is very easy to navigate the site builder and the servers are fast.

I can say that speed connectivity is really fast
100% satisfied using their hosting services. Uptime is great and i must also say that the speed connectivity is pretty fast. In summary, host-ed ssd host is highly recommended by myself and several colleagues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Their network and server uptime are perfect
I would like to say that they are good, highly recommend you to host with them if your other hosting is giving you a hard time. Or if you are starting now, even better; you won't even know what "hosting problems" mean.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

So far, a very happy customer
We had problems with domain transfer, but their IT guy has been very patient with us. He simply didn't quit until our problems had been resolved.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

They're awesome and so extremely helpful
Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
Support is good - ticket system works well. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Customer support is responsive - they have professional team
Been very happy with Host-ed. I've been hosting with them for about 8 months now. No downtime, speedy connection. According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.
Been with Host-ed for 4,5 years now and they continue to be a great web host. Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Review Host-ed California