Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
138 reviews of Host-ed California

The setup of my webspace was quick and professional!
Great speed, great support, great reliability.
Besides, a great plus is that they offer multiple locations choice.
Price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

They added SSD disks in RAID 10
Very professional and advanced dashboard, latest cPanel, impressive support, reasonable price, and very efficient servers.
I believe that this web host will meet your needs, dudes.

Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

I've found a good home for my web sites
I have more than 10 years of experience in developing and hosting websites and applications using different types of technologies, but this is the first time I deal with such a great web hosting provider like Host-ed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

I couldn't be more happier - Support is always fast
I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. Host-ed is reliable and honest ssd web host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Host-ed is great web host.
I've never had the renewal problems people below have, my accounts were closed once and I was never asked for renewal.
Host-ed is an asset for your business - HIGHLY recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

I like their speed connection - it is pretty fast
I am extremely impressed with the technical support and uptime of host-ed services. Been with them for 3 month, yet they havent tell us anything about moving to mysql5. What I mean here is that they let you know early and let you prepare for it first.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Good pricing, is affordable for overseas customers
I have not seen many web hosting providers which offer choice of 2 installers i.e.
Affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.
All in all, I'm extremely happy with host-ed services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

I've always received quick replies to my queries.
If things continue like this I see no reason why I would ever need to go with another host.
Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals. I like Host-ed 99.9% network & server uptime.

Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes
I have rented a shared hosting account from Host-ed guys for almost 2 years, and whenever I need help due to my inexperience, they are always there with a quick response. Their hosting is based on Ssd storage, so you will be pleased with the speed!

Review Host-ed California