Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
139 reviews of Host-ed California

Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes
I have rented a shared hosting account from Host-ed guys for almost 2 years, and whenever I need help due to my inexperience, they are always there with a quick response. Their hosting is based on Ssd storage, so you will be pleased with the speed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

2 times better write speed
Good host. It is a common thing that most hosting companies do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, BUT NOT WITH HOST-ED.Their network and server uptime are perfect as my site is always online.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

I highly recommend this web hosting provider
I am really impressed by Host-ed web host and their feature-rich web hosting solutions. I like their multi-locations: Germany, USA, The Netherlands and France. My experience dealing with them has been perfect. I can highly recommend their hosting services

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Support desk is quick, polite and helpful.
Well, after few months with host-ed i can say servers are great, and very reliable.
They helped me with setup and offer responsive ongoing support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Host-ed servers are reliable without any doubt
Their servers are fast.
Uptime is 99.99% - great plus for them.
Thank you very much. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.

Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...
I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again. Host-ed is really professional web hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

I cannot give enough Hurrahs! for their service.
Their support has always been a wonderful mix of professionalism and approach ability. And their pricing has been extremely kind to me throughout. I have no problem wholeheartedly endorsing this web host. Highly recommend host-ed hosting to others!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
Host-ed is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.
All in all, I'm very pleased.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

I am 100% satisfied client
Host-ed have provided web hosting for me for years. Top notch service and always an immediate response.
Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap.

Can't go wrong with Host-ed!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

I have completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel
Setup was very fast and Host-ed 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.
Thinking to switch to their Business account soon. All in all, I am happy using their shared hosting services. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Review Host-ed California