Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
183 reviews of Host-ed California

Host-ed have been a fantastic host
Host-ed hosting prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. It is a very good web host! The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

I have several hosting plans from Host-ed.
I have been with host-ed for a long time. While they don't have much variety in their packages (they only have two...they had just the one when I first signed up so they are improving), what they do offer is outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Host-ed are outstanding!
Glad to have found host-ed ssd web host - really professional web host.
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

All I can say is that Host-ed is great host!
Well another new year here again. Three years with Host-ed now and nothing but great service from them. If I was to be given $1 for every second that I have been disappointed with the service from them, I would not have enough cash to buy anything from.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

They added DDOS protection on their servers
As a recent customer of Host-ed I cannot recommend them more. Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.

Highly recommended and amazing value

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Free Website Builder, Free domain and SEO Tools.
I've hosted numerous sites with these guys now. Superb. US Based. Support is Excellent. Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Now I am happy running my sites at their ssd hosting account
Support at Host-ed gets 11 out of 10 for me! They offer a superb personal service with exceptionally quick response times. I'm really glad I've moved to Host-ed!

Thanks guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Host-ed offer servers for a cheap price
Well, after few months with host-ed i can say servers are great, and very reliable.
They helped me with setup and offer responsive ongoing support.
===> LOOK NO FURTHER!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Excellent support, excellent response time.
My sites are in trusted hands. Host-ed is cool!
Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

The customer service is friendly and has always been great
Superb support - I maintain 3 sites, all at Host-ed ssd host.
I tend to place fairly technical support calls. Their uptime is great, sites are always up and accessible for visitors.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Review Host-ed California