Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
146 reviews of Host-ed California

Host-ed.net offer Shared hosting based on cPanel or ISPManager
Host-ed.net is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Their customer support is responsive and friendly
Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
All in all, I am 100% satisfied dealing with Host-ed.net web host! It is really cool web host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

They know what they are doing. Recommended!
First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working.
Excellent pricing and plans! In addition to Host-ed great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Their custom control panel is easy to learn
With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working, etc. - they were very helpful.
Within 1.5 hours of purchasing hosting with Host-ed.net, my site was up & read

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

My sites are always online and I am happy
I am satisfied with Host-ed's customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use i.e. cPanel. I don't mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then m

10 out of 10 is my final rating of this web host
I've been with Host-ed.net for over 6 months now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent, response times are fast

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Well, I'm a very satisfied by using Host-ed services
Have to rely on Host-ed.net tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Host-ed.net willing to help their customers
They also offer nice specials and discounts from time to time, so they will pass on the savings to you.
You can get addition features for cheap price. You will not go wrong if you choose this host! Host-ed.net is great host!

Sites are always up and run as fast
Well, I decided to post my review sharing my experience using Host-ed.net services.
Frankly speaking, I was impressed by their support compared to my previous web hosting provider.. they are always willing to help me. The transfer process for simple.

Nice selection of included scripts
I have been a customer for one year and just paid for a second year. Host-ed.net is professional one.
I have multiple sites hosted (note to admin domain referenced is not the primary) and have never experienced any noticeable downtime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Review Host-ed California