Host-ed CN Reviews

Host-ed CN
26 reviews of Host-ed CN

Host-ed is good for hosting e-stores
Their support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability. The uptime is great, host-ed promise of 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together to create one of the best online communities.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Excellent Web Hosting service
These guys were able to get me up and running in minutes at 1:30 a.m. They've always answered me ASAP and were able to set up my webmail account through Horde in a snap, which none else has been able to do! They also have speedy customers service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features.
I host only one of clients websites at Host-ed and I wish I could host all of them. I'm an happy customer who usually needs help setting up dns configurations and the live chat/phone support is great for that. Submitted tickets are also quickly attended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

I have been with host-ed for about a year and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses. Needless to say I have had to contact them on a several occasions and I have never been kept waiting. I strongly recommend

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Excellent hosting and customer support
I'm really satisfied with Host-ed. Your support service is excellent... each time I had to contact for questions or information, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. I'm doing websites once in awhile, and told people i'll do it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Glad we moved to Host-ed
I've been with Host-ed for the last 2 years and they have always been on top of things. The service that they provide has always been one of the best. If there were problems with my site, they fast to respond. I like them.

Review Host-ed CN