Host-ed DK Reviews

Host-ed DK
26 reviews of Host-ed DK

Support is FAST , transfer WAS FAST
Host-ed has always been there with Outstanding service and support. I have all my websites hosted with this web host, and have since 2014. Not only does host-ed have very fast and reliable services, their Support has always been top notch.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

I'm very happy with the support and services
Best thing about them is the Instant activation ans their tech support. Host-ed hosting and installation of Open Source Applications and support is excellent and they set standards for customer support! Really great service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Great value for money
My web server application was down due to a PHP version mismatch. The technical support team fixed the issue for me in less than five minutes. Absolutely amazing! I worked in IT from programmer to management for 7 years and never saw such support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

My experience with Host-ed is great
I have all my clients host with Host-ed and no one has complained. It has a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL. They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

I am very pleased with the service
I'm running more than one website on shared server, never had any problem.Everything is running very well.
After I've experienced some issues or high pricing with 3 other hosting providers in the last 5 years I'm very satisfied with Host-ed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Host-ed has a good technical support.
Very prompt support, and superior features and to top it off a very competitive pricing structure make Host-ed the only webhost i need and would recommend their services to anyone whether you are just staring your first website or run thousands of them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Review Host-ed DK