Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
176 reviews of Host-ed FR

Host-ed support team is very good.
Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months. I am happy using Host-ed ssd web hosting services - their work is based on quality!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support
Well, I looked at their pricing and they met my budget. Their support was very helpful with setup - that was really nice of them.
Now I have been using their service for 3 years and everything works like a clock. I am happy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

So far this company has my vote for recommendation
I really enjoy dealing with host-ed ssd host. I should say that their support is great, they are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers. Every conversation was pleasant as they always explain me everything.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

This web host runs an honest business
Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

The performance gain is 4 times faster read
I have never experienced any downtime so far, quick ticket support and everything runs smoothly!
I am quite satisfied with the service: I had no downtime, very few reasons to contact support, and the site was always working fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

SSD drives are really faster than HDD
I like host-ed as my web hosting provider. They offer nice shared hosting based on cPanel.
I first signed up with them because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

They are constantly improving. Good Job Host-ed team!
Host-ed always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then. Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services.

Their SSD hosting service is the best
Customer support is responsive and helpful.
Yes, everything is excellent! They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting
Well, database set-up is pretty straightforward, ftp is no problem and the site has performed flawlessly since I set it up. All problems have been solved as soon and nicely as I could expect, with a real-time support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

They are always willing to take that extra step
I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. I moved my personal site to Host-ed and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Price seems very competitive. Additionally their response times are exceptional.

Review Host-ed FR