Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
176 reviews of Host-ed FR

Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support!
I was also impressed that they advised the lowest cost package according to my needs first, not the highest cost. Up-to-date php configuration, regularly updated MySQL version, and best of all, superb customer service.
They provide Backups daily.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Host-ed is super reliable web host
The excellent customer service and technical skills are the best thing of these people!
Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up... Just contact Host-ed team and see what you'll get exactly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Excellent support, free domain for life
Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed. Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Would definintely recommend Host-ed hosting
The support chat reps stay with you until the issue is resolved. Hosting service is fast and reliable. Support also helps a bit more than just with hosting trouble. A breath of fresh air to finally be with a hosting company that services the customers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Zero Overselling – Host-ed is Cool!
They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times.
Stable, reliable service at a great price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

The value for the money can't be beat.
Host-ed cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

I like this decent host. Host-ed is the best
Support is fast and effective. Their web hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth. I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that host-ed team do.

I will definitely continue using their web hosting services
I've been with Host-ed for 2 years now and couldn't be happier!
I switched all my WordPress sites over to them and have been VERY impressed with these guys. I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Host-ed is really good option for hosting sites
I've done a search via Google and found a host called Host-ed. Their pricing impressed me a lot and features made me feel they are unique. So, I decided to order their ssd shared hosting plan for $3.99/mo. I am happy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Host-ed speed performance is outstanding and consistent
I am really happy to have found Host-ed web host. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

You won't go wrong with them.

Review Host-ed FR