Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
161 reviews of Host-ed FR

24/7 Email support is there when we need it
I am pretty satisfied using Host-ed hosting services. I have been running my wordpress blog with them for 2,5 years, everything works fine. I like the opportunity to upgrade to the hosting package with more resources within 10 minutes. Double Thumbs up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

The support team are available 24/7
They activated my hosting account instantly.
I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happe

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

They pass on great savings to me.
Host-ed have been the only web host that I have ever hosted with and they have never given me any reason to want to change services. Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner. Pricing for the service is very reasonable.

I have good pings to my domain name
Excellent support, free domain for life, and reasonable pricing... what else can a customer ask for? I've stayed with Host-ed for 2 years and look forward to more years with them. :) Recommended.

Host-ed gives everything to my site — I am happy!
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Host-ed support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast. They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because Host-ed is professional web host.

Recommended

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
Host-ed customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even available by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.

Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support
The ordering process was pretty simple and easy to follow the instructions they gave me. I got my answers though Host-ed FAQ section for few things, and got the rest from the support, which they are very helpful on resolving two sticking issues I have.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

The most cost efficient web provider on this planet
Any time we have any problems or any need for anything these guys get right on it. They have given us support for every problem in less than an hour and have gone so far our of their way to ensure we are satisfied with their services. Recommend host-ed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Extremely satisfied with Host-ed.net service
Host-ed packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.

Host-ed is perfect options for Drupal sites
I must say Host-ed are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time. Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...
Excellent service!