Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
176 reviews of Host-ed FR

Very much recommend as a web host
So, the main advantage of using Host-ed hosting service is that I have never had real problems to solve, or if there appeared some problems, well-trained support staff always assisted me to get rid of them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

I hope they stay as good as they are right now
Host-ed features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean). I have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

The support is more than excellent
I have been with host-ed ssd web host for over four months everything is ok on their shared hosting. And my traffic is continuously increasing day by day. The Speed of blog is very good. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

They provide an outstanding and prompt help
A+++ to host-ed. It is a great web host that provides me with everything I need. Recommended!
It has been very good to me and my website. I really loved their online chat to help solve any issues with problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

I am constantly impressed with the support
I've had a few outages, since I'm a total beginner at this, and we are in a time zone at least 8 hours different from Host-ed. But the answers were there quick as lightning, every time. Recommend their hosting to others cos their work is great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

The service so far is great.
Highly recommend Host-ed - Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.
I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their hosting services to others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

They respond quickly, know how to fix problems
I would and will recommend host-ed ssd host to all my friends and colleagues that are looking for a reliable, fast and well supported hosting package. It is really cool for running wordpress blogs. Customer service..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

I highly recommend their hosting services to other webmasters.
Having purchased, the service has been great: transfer of domain didn't go smoothly but host-ed diagnosed the problem so I could resolve it with the previous host. Really pleased with the facilities available.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Had to use their customer support just once — Helpful!
The best in Host-ed is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They provide courteous and professional support from the team (either over e-mail or phone).

Very stable and reliable hosting provider
I am in LOVE with Host-ed ssd hosting. They are always on top of the game.
Every time I received the same quality, prompt, friendly support, and they always made it a breeze to get help.

Review Host-ed FR