Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
252 reviews of Host-ed FR

They have really nice prices for such a level of the service.
Host-ed is the most reliable company I have come across for web hosting services. If you're looking for a web hosting account look no further than Host-ed ssd business hosting! Sign-up today to see why!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

I can highly recommend their hosting services to others.
I just wanted to write to say thanks for all of your help in setting up the two Joomla sites. I have worked with a few hosting companies and yours has the best customer support, by a long way.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

They added SSD disks in RAID 10
After purchasing hosting from Host-ed I have noticed how easy it is to setup my very own website. I came into all this without much experience with setting one up or having any clue what to do, but everything was easy to follow and Alex was very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough.
I've been with Host-ed a month now and I've got to say I'm impressed. Host-ed even paid for my domain name, and setup was within a few minutes of ordering. Excellent uptime, very responsive support and most importantly - great speed.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Host-ed
I'll keep this simple and straight to the point. My site has been running perfect since I have been with Host-ed - no downtime at all and my website loads so fast! I couldn't ask for anything more from a web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Features are very good... Recommended!
Another thing that I think is great about Host-ed is that the hosting green - every company that does something good for the environment gets a gold star from me. I appreciate the service and am thankful for the people who are available to help me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

really competitive for the pricing
Host-ed do an excellent job of design and hosting a website. Recommended. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

Great service
One year, going on 2 and never experienced any problems with Website Source. You guys are truly awesome. Is it possible to "love" a Service Provider in this high-tech world that we live in today? Keep up the amazing work and incredible customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Recommended
If you are looking for a hosting company and you do not choose Host-ed SSD web Hosting, then you do not take your business seriously. Thank you, Host-ed Hosting. Keep up the good work! We love you guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

I can’t say enough good things
I couldn't be happier with the level of service I've gotten from Host-ed. your tech support is awesome and user friendly, even for an amateur like me. My overall impression is positive: 99% uptime and very fast tech problem solving by its team!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Review Host-ed FR