Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
217 reviews of Host-ed FR

Use them if you are interested in a quality service!
The guys at Host-ed Tech Support are AWESOME!! Especially Nicolas! I have recommended Host-ed to several people, and it is mostly because I am so pleased with the support I am receiving. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Host-ed - I like how they work for me!
I am not a beginner in “webstuff” and therefore i might have had some really stupid questions for support. He explained it to me so that even a first grader could understand it. Thanks and keep up this kind of courteous and professional work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

I’m happy.
I am impressed using host-ed ssd hosting service (business hosting account). So after a decade of a continuous business relationship, it can be resumed at: reliability, scalability, customer support and last but not least, human touch.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Host-ed helped me!
I manage a nonprofit organization and 10 other websites. Host-ed is the best hosting provider that i have ever work with. They are constantly improving. I hope the will be around for a long time to come. I recommend them to everyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Can't recommend them highly enough!
The customer service is excellent! I expect fast resolution to my requests for assistance and haven't been disappointed when dealing with Host-ed ssd host... Just contact them directly and see what you'll get exactly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Greatly appreciate their help.
Guys, thanks for updating my package and moving the site so quickly. You guys really do a great job. SPEED, UNDERSTANDING and TRUST is what they have provided me.... and I am totally satisfied with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

The features they offer are nearly endless
It works. Host-ed team is the most responsive support team i have encountered. Thank you so much.
Many thanks for there great service and good support. Nice and trustworthy web hosting provider based on SSD storage.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Can't reccomend them highly enough!
I have never been happier with the diversity of features in my account, the ease of setup, and the instantaneous response I get from your phone-support service.I could not be happier! I hope Host-ed guys eventually rule the world because you truly deserve

My websites are in good hands with Host-ed
I was up and running my site in 30 minutes. Host-ed customer service was an incredible resource to me! And, their value-added services - eCommerce, email management - has made the experience nothing but positive and seamless… Host-ed is a turnkey so

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Amazing server specs at unbeatable prices
Host-ed is an amazing web host provider. This was a very RARE thing for my site to even be down. But it can happen, and that's why I'm glad you guys are there for me. Recommend their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Review Host-ed FR