Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
160 reviews of Host-ed FR

I can honestly recommend Host-ed ssd hosting services
The team works round the clock and will never show frustration no matter how far you push them. I am not a technical-minded person and they have walked me through everything I've needed to make my hosting experience with them a great experience!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Very helpful staff and knowledgeable
I didn't have any problem to manage my site. It provides me great customer support, uptime, reliability and also flexibility. Thanks host-ed and Staff for having such great service!

Regards

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

The customer service here is amazing
I have rarely had to contact the support team for anything and on the occasions when I have they responded immediately with an email from an actual person who resolved my issues right away. Thanks host-ed for good services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Host-ed ssd hosting to met all my expectations
I've been with many hosting providers and have never found a host that offers the service and support I get from host-ed Web Host! Uptime and Speed have been superb. I like this host. Their 1-click installer is cool.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Rating AAA +. Recommended one to 100%
I am impressed. Host-ed is a 180 degree change from my previous host. They have live people on a toll-free number who are patient, humourous and helpful. They respond to support tickets and emails within minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

The servers are very fast. Their cPanel is great
They offer so many useful 1-click scripts to install like wordpress, drupal, Joomla, phpbb, e-commerce, etc. Great Company to work with. Highly recommend this decent host! Highly recommend host-ed ssd hosting to other webmasters.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Their one click installer is cool. Host-ed is good ssd host
The 1st thing which I like about host-ed.net hosting is their ssd storage - it gives super fast speed. Besides, their with the help of their website builder I can build my site within minutes. Build a blog or a forum, online store, etc. Good web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Happy to deal with this decent SSD web host
The fact is that Host-ed have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

customer support is awesome and it is quite reliable
You treat people like real individuals and always with a cheerful and happy manner. I have NEVER been disappointed with their service and feel that your telephone support staff should be highly commended for their great work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Easy, straightforward domain setup
The hosting packages are cheap for the amount of features you get, click a button and you can get anything from a Wordpress blog to a Classifieds ads website. I am glad to have chosen host-ed ssd hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Review Host-ed FR