Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
250 reviews of Host-ed FR

Very pleased with the service
I have been with Host-ed for 6 years. And Jacob has helped us with any problems or issues that have come up. Anyway we feel that he is a very polite and efficient. Also we would just like to say that host-ed ssd business Hosting has a valuable employee.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Wonderful experience
I would like to say thank you for your excellent work. I am very happy that I chose Host-ed for the hosting of our Magento website. You provide quality, fast, and friendly service. Good job!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Support is the best I’ve encountered
Very helpful, friendly and fast service. Host-ed knew all the answers to the questions I was asking… which is more than can be said of some other hosts who I've had to deal with that outsource their customer service to foreign countries with agents

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

quick response from support staff
As I am fairly new to web hosting services I am amazed at how simple and helpful Host-ed is - I can't recommend them highly enough! Uptime is great - my web sites are always up and accessible around the globe.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Amazing support, great service
Host-ed did all the work for me - they offer a free migration service - and, apart from a quick check that everything looked as it should, there was not much for me to do. I had no website downtime nor lost any e-mails.

good pricing (for space/bandwidth)
Understood my requirements and did a very good job. I was very pleased with the design. All work carried out promptly and with excellent communication. Very good value for money. They guided me through the process with expertise, patience and good humour.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
Thanks Host-ed. Their customer tech help (real time, chat and ticket) is cool. They solve all my problems, my dumb questions and my sometimes stupid requests. I am truly impressed with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Responsive and very helpful technical support
Responsive and very helpful technical support. And even if some questions i have are not covered in their scope of work, they would still try to give a solution. thank you. Host-ed is good host.

Thanks for their excellent services.
Service at Host-ed is always top of the line!
They have been so helpful with my latest ticket inquiry.
Thank you for all the amazing work your doing over at Host-ed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2011

I appreciate her hep, thank you.
They really helped me set up my new account and answered all of my complex questions thoroughly. Thanks a lot, I am excited about my new hosting account at Host-ed ssd web host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Review Host-ed FR