Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
174 reviews of Host-ed FR

Their network and server uptime is really great
Having submitted support tickets a few times (purely to request changes to account settings, etc. and NEVER to complain), they've always been answered within 5 minutes! Even submitting one just now at 6 minutes past midnight, it was answered with an email

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

host-ed is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites
Truly amazing the speed at which I have a reply in my inbox from the support team. Nick was fantastic today, a Sunday, with his support. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites
Absolutely and totally impressed on all fronts. Great package and pricing, superb support and incredibly quick responses to any queries. If I could give 11 out of 10 I would do so without hesitation. Many thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough
I do not hesitate for one moment, in recommending
Host-ed to anyone seeking Web Hosting on either Windows or Linux at rock bottom prices with outstanding Customer Service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Will continue to use host-ed for as long as physically possible.
I have several hosting plans from Host-ed... Just amazing service at a very sensible price!

Highly recommend host-ed to anyone!
These guys are stars! Help is prompt, accurate and understandable. Fully recommended.Consistently first class and fast service, which in my opinion goes above and beyond! Many thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Such a wonderful company. I can't say enough wonderful things about Host-ed
Amazingly prompt response to a query out of office hours to get my e-mail back up and running.

Many,many thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

I can highly recommend them to others
Very swift and accurate support. Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Features are very good and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Not once have I felt talked down to because I asked a daft question and I have asked some daft ones for sure.
You can trust these guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
I can honestly say, Host-ed is professional ssd host. Uptime is perfect due to their stable servers.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Review Host-ed FR