Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
250 reviews of Host-ed FR

prompt service and unique features
Even the sales staff, my first point of contact, had a really well founded knowledge of the technical details - that's a rarity. I know now, after the move, that everything I had been told was perfectly accurate. The move itself was painless.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

I will recommend them to anyone
Host-ed service has been excellent and top notice thus far. We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Everything works straight out of the box
Honestly from my experience 100% uptime is impossible because they need to take the server down for software updates and that sort of stuff. Host-ed states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven't seen any so this is a very good sign.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Very helpful and friendly staff
Excellent service. Very helpful and flexible when setting up and managing websites. I like their speed connection - it is pretty fast. SSD drives are really faster than HDD.

Good prices, good service, good uptime.
I'd like to express my gratitude for the assistance I received over your live chat system earlier this afternoon. I was attended to by Bob around 3pm today and he was able to quickly and correctly diagnose my problem with my Wordpress-based email form

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Great tools, easy to use hosting service
They're honest, fast! Host-ed is really professional ssd host.
Very important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Good Host – Host-ed is much appreciated
I was looking for cheap web host based on ssd storage and found Host-ed - it is really good. There are many useful free tools for creating and running any sites. Customer support is good, there are skillful workers who are always online and ready to hel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2011

Great support, Normal Pricing – professional host!
I didn't have much time over the weekend to get our site up again, but thankfully I managed to find Host-ed ssd hosting provider. I made sure the site migration was possible, thanks to their support (I emailed… got a fast response).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Good service, good support.
In addition to the high level of service, we get the extra satisfaction of supporting a local business going from strength to strength. I am happy to recommend host-ed ssd host to anyone looking for a web hosting service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

They are much better!
The customer support here is amazing. Im not even a customer yet (will be shortly now) and I still received instant and helpful customer support for all of my questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Review Host-ed FR