Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
174 reviews of Host-ed FR

I never have to worry about surprises
I have been with Host-ed ssd host for about 3 years now and have to say their reliability is great...
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Great JOB!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Keep up the good work guys!
This host is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed. Host-ed is highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

This decent host gets both thumbs high up
Host-ed was by far the cheapest around in the hosting market. This has been the most positive hosting experience I have ever had. The customer service is outstanding, the services included is amazing, and the price is unbeatable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

It is really the best host. Recommended.
Really good ssd hosting provider that goes the extra mile to help their customers. Professional Host!
Host-ed support team always so helpful and resolves issues as soon as they are given. They are honest.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

I can honestly recommend Host-ed ssd hosting services
The team works round the clock and will never show frustration no matter how far you push them. I am not a technical-minded person and they have walked me through everything I've needed to make my hosting experience with them a great experience!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Very helpful staff and knowledgeable
I didn't have any problem to manage my site. It provides me great customer support, uptime, reliability and also flexibility. Thanks host-ed and Staff for having such great service!

Regards

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

The customer service here is amazing
I have rarely had to contact the support team for anything and on the occasions when I have they responded immediately with an email from an actual person who resolved my issues right away. Thanks host-ed for good services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Host-ed ssd hosting to met all my expectations
I've been with many hosting providers and have never found a host that offers the service and support I get from host-ed Web Host! Uptime and Speed have been superb. I like this host. Their 1-click installer is cool.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Rating AAA +. Recommended one to 100%
I am impressed. Host-ed is a 180 degree change from my previous host. They have live people on a toll-free number who are patient, humourous and helpful. They respond to support tickets and emails within minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

The servers are very fast. Their cPanel is great
They offer so many useful 1-click scripts to install like wordpress, drupal, Joomla, phpbb, e-commerce, etc. Great Company to work with. Highly recommend this decent host! Highly recommend host-ed ssd hosting to other webmasters.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Review Host-ed FR