Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
160 reviews of Host-ed FR

Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all
I am a complete novice when it comes to web hosting but the guys at host-ed have been absolutely fantastical. They have great prices, and even offer ways that you can get free hosting. Give them a try, You will not be sorry!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

They offer RAID Protected Space — I like it
We raised lots of tickets as we had never moved hosts before and needed some help. Their customer support was very helpful and explained everything we needed to know. Great speed, great support, great reliability.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

They are constantly improving — recommend Host-ed
I do not have any problem with host-ed, didn't see any downtime with my site. Their server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection). The control panel interface is fairly intuitive. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

I am 100% happy and highly recommend this ssd host to others
Our site has been up for approx 3 years now While I have been dealing with Host-ed. After I signed up and registered my site and domain, there was immediately a billing issue for the domain name. Good Web Host + SSD!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Their control panel is so intuitive, clean, attractive
I am happy. After several weeks of research I decided to sign up with Host-ed and bought their shared hosting plan because I have found it to be stable host which was able to serve all my demands. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Easy admin functionality, billing etc.
I must say that I did a really good choice of web host. Host-ed ssd hosting is super fast.
Features are great, the one I like the best is APC accelerator, it gives opportunity to run PHP scripts up to 5 times faster.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

I have seen my site has 99.999+% uptime
My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and they helped me to harden my site against further attacks. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. Host-ed is professional web host, all of their work is based on quality.

Highly recommend this web host for any webmaster
What I wanted to say is that I have been for 3 years with host-ed ssd hosting provider and I am really happy with it. I have never had any downtime and this is great. I can say that speed connectivity is really fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Performace is excellent, twice as fast as last host
I'd been trying to get a PHP class installed and working and was having problems, my previous host wouldn't help with anything they hadn't installed themselves and would always ask for money before they'd help anyway I mailed host-ed support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

I like them and highly recommend!
Host-ed is cool host. On the navigation menu, there is LIVE stats/information about your space, bandwidth, ftp account, etc. Happy to deal with this decent SSD web hosting provider - Double Thumbs Up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Review Host-ed FR