Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
225 reviews of Host-ed FR

Good support.. for the price I'm happy...
I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times.
Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

I highly recommend Host-ed to anyone
Host-ed is good web host along with 30-day money back guarantee, unique 1-click scripts installer, and 24/7 customer support.
All of their work has been great - I am happy using their hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Their support is very friendly and quick
I started out on shared package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Host-ed is extreamly reliable service to use
I wanna say that host-ed is really good and flexible web hosting provider. They offer free instant setup, so their support team helped me a lot. My speed connectivity is great, and my visitors are really happy. I will definitely continue using their web.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Great uptime, nothing problematic to report.
Uptime is good. And I have never had a problem using their control panel.
I have been using Host-ed for half of a year now and must say that this experience has been great. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Good support.. for the price I'm happy...
I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank them.
I strongly believe that this decent ssd web host will be suitable for any kind of business and highly recommend them.

Use them if you are interested in a quality service!
Thank you Host-ed team for providing me with such a professional hosting service based on SSD storage, it is much faster than ordinary hosting. I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with them.

Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
Support rocks. If you know how to do basic things in UNIX/LINUX, their machines are the BEST. Reliable and easy to use. I just totally Love them! Recommend host-ed ssd hosting to others.

Host-ed is great for both price and service
Great Job, thanks Host-ed team. I had a few problems when I first signed up (not with them, just with mistakes I made) and they were very willing to help me and explain things to me.
Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Very much recommend as a web host
So, the main advantage of using Host-ed hosting service is that I have never had real problems to solve, or if there appeared some problems, well-trained support staff always assisted me to get rid of them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Review Host-ed FR