Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
174 reviews of Host-ed FR

Their one click installer is cool. Host-ed is good ssd host
The 1st thing which I like about host-ed.net hosting is their ssd storage - it gives super fast speed. Besides, their with the help of their website builder I can build my site within minutes. Build a blog or a forum, online store, etc. Good web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Happy to deal with this decent SSD web host
The fact is that Host-ed have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

customer support is awesome and it is quite reliable
You treat people like real individuals and always with a cheerful and happy manner. I have NEVER been disappointed with their service and feel that your telephone support staff should be highly commended for their great work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Easy, straightforward domain setup
The hosting packages are cheap for the amount of features you get, click a button and you can get anything from a Wordpress blog to a Classifieds ads website. I am glad to have chosen host-ed ssd hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all
I am a complete novice when it comes to web hosting but the guys at host-ed have been absolutely fantastical. They have great prices, and even offer ways that you can get free hosting. Give them a try, You will not be sorry!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

They offer RAID Protected Space — I like it
We raised lots of tickets as we had never moved hosts before and needed some help. Their customer support was very helpful and explained everything we needed to know. Great speed, great support, great reliability.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

They are constantly improving — recommend Host-ed
I do not have any problem with host-ed, didn't see any downtime with my site. Their server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection). The control panel interface is fairly intuitive. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

I am 100% happy and highly recommend this ssd host to others
Our site has been up for approx 3 years now While I have been dealing with Host-ed. After I signed up and registered my site and domain, there was immediately a billing issue for the domain name. Good Web Host + SSD!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Their control panel is so intuitive, clean, attractive
I am happy. After several weeks of research I decided to sign up with Host-ed and bought their shared hosting plan because I have found it to be stable host which was able to serve all my demands. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Easy admin functionality, billing etc.
I must say that I did a really good choice of web host. Host-ed ssd hosting is super fast.
Features are great, the one I like the best is APC accelerator, it gives opportunity to run PHP scripts up to 5 times faster.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Review Host-ed FR