Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
174 reviews of Host-ed FR

I have seen my site has 99.999+% uptime
My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and they helped me to harden my site against further attacks. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. Host-ed is professional web host, all of their work is based on quality.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Highly recommend this web host for any webmaster
What I wanted to say is that I have been for 3 years with host-ed ssd hosting provider and I am really happy with it. I have never had any downtime and this is great. I can say that speed connectivity is really fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Performace is excellent, twice as fast as last host
I'd been trying to get a PHP class installed and working and was having problems, my previous host wouldn't help with anything they hadn't installed themselves and would always ask for money before they'd help anyway I mailed host-ed support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

I like them and highly recommend!
Host-ed is cool host. On the navigation menu, there is LIVE stats/information about your space, bandwidth, ftp account, etc. Happy to deal with this decent SSD web hosting provider - Double Thumbs Up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Thumbps up!! Steady so, Host-ed team.
I am fully-satisfied. The most cost efficient ssd hosting provider on this planet. There pricing was very affordable and well worth it. Very good contact with provider. Double Thumbs up to host-ed ssd host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Host-ed is a GREAT HOSTING Company
The value shines through when you need any support at all, they go above and beyond anything you would expect. Whether it's usual script problems or issues migrating from some crappy host they're on the case, no fuss.

Amazing host, you can not go wrong

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Reliability has exceeded my expectations
It has a nice pricing, and a nice customer support. just a second when the ticket is responded.
My website has never been down! It is without doubt that this SSD host meets our needs very well, and I wouldn't hesitate recommending them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

This ssd host has great prices, and reliability
I have been with host-ed for over 3 years and have had only one problem, that was fixed quickly. They do have a control panel that covers most needs. My site is full asp and I have never lost any data or access problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain
Now I run my websites at Host-ed dedicated server. The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use. My webmail is a lot easier to get to than it is on other

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

I would recommend Host-ed site to anyone, without reservation.
Host-ed is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have business account) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Review Host-ed FR