Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
160 reviews of Host-ed FR

Their tools are great. I consider these guys well worth the price.
I just got started with Host-ed and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

It is more than a good host. They're great. Fantastic even.
Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but this one is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient web hosting provider on this planet. Host-ed is really professional host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. I've finally found a good home with Host-ed. It's good cheap ssd hosting + 24/7 customer support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Reliability has exceeded my expectations
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole. After checking though SSH, I see they are being honest about that, and I appreciate their pro-active support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Host-ed support team is very good.
Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months. I am happy using Host-ed ssd web hosting services - their work is based on quality!

Fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support
Well, I looked at their pricing and they met my budget. Their support was very helpful with setup - that was really nice of them.
Now I have been using their service for 3 years and everything works like a clock. I am happy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

So far this company has my vote for recommendation
I really enjoy dealing with host-ed ssd host. I should say that their support is great, they are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers. Every conversation was pleasant as they always explain me everything.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

This web host runs an honest business
Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

The performance gain is 4 times faster read
I have never experienced any downtime so far, quick ticket support and everything runs smoothly!
I am quite satisfied with the service: I had no downtime, very few reasons to contact support, and the site was always working fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

SSD drives are really faster than HDD
I like host-ed as my web hosting provider. They offer nice shared hosting based on cPanel.
I first signed up with them because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Review Host-ed FR