Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
176 reviews of Host-ed FR

Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain
Now I run my websites at Host-ed dedicated server. The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use. My webmail is a lot easier to get to than it is on other

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

I would recommend Host-ed site to anyone, without reservation.
Host-ed is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have business account) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Host-ed have the best support and they stand up to their promises
Customer service is top notch! When through the "Live chat" and "Skype" options on the host-ed web page and their Representative responded within the minute. He walked me through and helped me sold my problem very quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers
I have been hitting different hosts for my domains but finally Host-ed bound me to stick with them. If your are looking for a reliable and fast hosting, this is the right one but if you are concerned of recurring charges then find an other one.

Top notch service and always an immediate response.
I moved my site to Host-ed from another high-profile host because of site speed issues using wordpress. Support team is outstanding - friendly and professional. All issues I ever had were solved quickly.
Thanks!

Thank you Host-ed Team - you are the best of the best!
Host-ed is great ssd web host. The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast. Fantastic support team and better services than ever!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

With Host-ed I have always had customer service
I'd like to say that with host-ed ssd host, all of your web needs will be supported to the fullest of their ability. With an easy interface and very helpful customer support, host-ed web hosting will be a great buy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

I have to say I have been impressed!
Good Job, host-ed. There may be times when you have to be patient when dealing with their customer support which can be inefficient but it really depends on the staff who happens to address your concern. Some can be great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Host-ed provide a wide range of professional facilities
Great job, host-ed team. It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had. Very reasonable monthly charge also. I love host-ed speed, uptime and features.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

I am happy running my sites at their ssd hosting
I haven't had any problems managing the site and when I needed customer service this was provided immediately as well. I have awesome uptime, reliability and great speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Review Host-ed FR