Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
160 reviews of Host-ed FR

They are constantly improving. Good Job Host-ed team!
Host-ed always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then. Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Their SSD hosting service is the best
Customer support is responsive and helpful.
Yes, everything is excellent! They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting
Well, database set-up is pretty straightforward, ftp is no problem and the site has performed flawlessly since I set it up. All problems have been solved as soon and nicely as I could expect, with a real-time support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

They are always willing to take that extra step
I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. I moved my personal site to Host-ed and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Price seems very competitive. Additionally their response times are exceptional.

Nice selection of included scripts, cPanel, MySQL control
Well, Host-ed have been an amazing host. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

They are really friendly and, even better, reliable (uptime/bandwith)
I have two domains hosted with Host-ed — their ssd hosting is much faster than the hosting service my previous host gave me. They are fast giving back answers to my queries. These guys are really good. I have been hosting with many other companies.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Sites are always up and run as fast
In my opinion, there is not better host then Host-ed SSD web hosting provider!The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. I would totally recommend host-ed to anyone that is setting up a website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Host-ed is a very good host — I LOVE IT!
Is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
Don't look any further just go for Host-ed and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.

I totally satisfied using their hosti

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Best of the best SSD Host
I should say that their support is great, they are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers. Every conversation was pleasant as they always explain me everything. Host-ed SSD hosting solutions are much faster than ordinary HDD!

Everyone who visits my site is always impressed.
Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. Host-ed ssd hosting is great!
Support is very helpful and most of the time I get a reply within minutes to even the most difficult to answer questions.

Review Host-ed FR