Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
176 reviews of Host-ed FR

This place rocks! Best host I have ever used.
I signed up with them for an extended contract of two years because their service is outstanding.
Easy to use control panel. Great Pricing. Now my sites have been running smoothly. I would highly recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up
From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but The IT guys has been very patient with us.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Uptime is 99.99% - great plus for them
For the price, it is amazing.
Servers respond fast, and ive never experienced down time.
Features are very good and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Features are very good
Moved to host-ed ssd storage hosting after poor service with my previous host. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. Very friendly and helpful, if I could I would give them 6 out of 5!Keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

My website is up and running and I love it!
I decided to try Host-ed ssd web hosting service. For me, host-ed reliability is at the very bottom.
Keep up good work guys. Thanks a lot dudes! This host gets Double Thumps Up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive
Host-ed have been excellent support and reliability. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Their tools are great. I consider these guys well worth the price.
I just got started with Host-ed and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

It is more than a good host. They're great. Fantastic even.
Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but this one is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient web hosting provider on this planet. Host-ed is really professional host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. I've finally found a good home with Host-ed. It's good cheap ssd hosting + 24/7 customer support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Reliability has exceeded my expectations
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole. After checking though SSH, I see they are being honest about that, and I appreciate their pro-active support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Review Host-ed FR